Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Generating revenue on your site: Running ads vs. selling products/services

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you have a website, you can make money in two ways: you implement ads from advertising networks and make money from ad impression or ad clicks; two, you sell products or services, either through affiliate marketing, dropshipping, or directly.

There are also other ways to make money, however, these two are the two main ways to make money from your site.

Advertisement Placeholder
For someone who has never owned a website, both of these methods to make money from a website sounds very attractive.

Both of this methods earn a blogger money. Running ads on the website, and selling digital products in the site through dropshipping method, brings money in.

You can do both simultaneously. You can use advertising as well as sell products at the same time. Even the site like ebay does that.

Both methods are not only real to actualize but very true to the dot. You can really make money from the advertisment aspect from google adsense if your website gets a lot of traffic to it on a regular basis.

If you are beginner two methods are good but what i think is ads is best for beginner but if you have large traffic use both methods

Honestly, after seeing how ineffective advertisement revenue is right now, especially from AdSense (unless you have a truly large site with a large number of visitors), I would probably go down the products and services route. If you can set up an effective dropshipping business, it really can be quite good at making you money.

The two ways are quite good and effective both aimed at making profit or generating income but due to a good number of site which are also at advertisement is more preferable to embark specially on the sells of product online. you will earned as you quality product.

If you have a website, you can make money in two ways: you implement ads from advertising networks and make money from ad impression or ad clicks; two, you sell products or services, either through affiliate marketing, dropshipping, or directly.

There are also other ways to make money, however, these two are the two main ways to make money from your site.
I think this two you made mentioned of is okay for me if possible I have a website am very sure is the two you made mentioned am going to work on so far I got paid at the end of it tho.

If you want to make money by selling products from your websites, you might have to spend a lot of money on ads. Selling online is very competitive.

There are ways in which you can make a website to be selling product and also be advertising your goods and services on the website. Running advert and selling product are both great ways that one can make money on their website.

It's best if you can find a way to do both of these on your site. Ads are something all websites should use for revenue as soon as they start having good traffic, it's a great advantage.

Maybe running ads is the common way of earning for the site. It is the monetization that is availed by most sites I know. In selling products on your site it is better if you convert it to an online store. That way the prospective customers will be at ease in ordering your products because it is a store.

Personally, I think running ads Is the most common method that a site usually makes use of to generate revenue, look at paid to post sites for example which do not sell any product.

Yes, running ads is the common way to earn from your website. If you have moderate traffic, you can start earning from your website. However, you need to us high paying ads.

Both methods can really fetch you good money if properly done well. I can choose to sell products and services on my site and at the same time also run ads too seamlessly

You can use as many option as you wish to make money as all of us focus on money making and you can carry on ads and can sell your product too as you are not spending extra on it means whatever coming is profit for you.

if you believe you can sell products on your website, then you can make money from both, ads and sales, but if not, then you can stay limited to ads

Although you mention in your post that there are other ways of making money aside these two methods. I don't know any apart from these two. And I prefer the ad one to selling of products.

Although you mention in your post that there are other ways of making money aside these two methods. I don't know any apart from these two. And I prefer the ad one to selling of products.
You can make money by adding a search engine optimization on your website such that you get a percentage on google the more people search for your website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds