Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Credits
This topic is for random discussions that do not really have a place anywhere else. We encourage you to participate in all of the typical conversations that we encounter in real life. Feel free to take the time to ask other members how they are doing, how they feel about global warming, and more.

It only makes sense for me to start. How's everyone doing on this lovely evening?

Advertisement Placeholder
Hey guys, I figured I'd check in and post a little bit. I am on Spring Break this week, and I have to say that it has been a blast. I have slept all day the past two days, and in general, I have been extremely lazy. I'm going to try and go run at the park at some point tomorrow. I am trying to get back in shape.

So yeah, how is everyone doing today?

Cameron said:
Hey guys, I figured I'd check in and post a little bit. I am on Spring Break this week, and I have to say that it has been a blast. I have slept all day the past two days, and in general, I have been extremely lazy. I'm going to try and go run at the park at some point tomorrow. I am trying to get back in shape.

So yeah, how is everyone doing today?
Sounds like fun man. I'm doing well right now. How's everyone else doing today?

I had a little bit of a car accident driving home on Wednesday night. I came to a turn and there was gravel and dirt all over the road because they are building a house there. When I turned, I was going like 40mph and I had no traction.... So, I lost control of my car and slid into a ditch... Then I slammed my car into a couple sections of a fence. Probably lost a grand in those fifteen seconds. It sucks, but I guess I should be glad I didn't flip when I hit that ditch. Oh yeah, and I don't even have a scratch on me. That's good too.

Cameron said:
I had a little bit of a car accident driving home on Wednesday night. I came to a turn and there was gravel and dirt all over the road because they are building a house there. When I turned, I was going like 40mph and I had no traction.... So, I lost control of my car and slid into a ditch... Then I slammed my car into a couple sections of a fence. Probably lost a grand in those fifteen seconds. It sucks, but I guess I should be glad I didn't flip when I hit that ditch. Oh yeah, and I don't even have a scratch on me. That's good too.
Dang man. Glad to hear you made it out alright.

Sounds like fun. I remember those days. Probably 90% of the sites I reviewed on FP don't exist now. :p

At the moment, I am chilling at my house and texting a couple people. I need to go to bed in a second because I have to be at work at 10.
:p . Seems like that sometimes. I've done reviews and had the site close the next week. Still love it, though.I actually did the first FP podcast last night... so I will see how that goes.

How is everyone this afternoon?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds