Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Garden work

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
So, as I’m working in the garden for the first time this year it reminds me how much I hate it. 🤣

So, how do you feel about garden work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always tend to get into doing garden work when the weather starts getting better and warmer. I always clear the whole garden, trim down any bushes, cut the grass, and clean the pathway as well and get rid of anything we may have thrown out such as wood by burning on a night when it's warm so that the garden is clear.

I too am the same, I find that when I start, I wish I hadn't LOL

I absolutely hate garden/yard work! I am actually allergic to the grass and have passed out before, and even had a bad scar on my face from it that healed up. I hate the outdoors mostly as well anyways lol. My husband does our yard work though but I have to remind him. I would completely love less grass and more parking or more of a porch in the back.

I hate garden work but love to eat grilled zucchini! Yesterday I spent a few hours (and got 7,000 steps in on my FitBit) starting up my garden and I planted zucchini, yellow crookneck squash and basil. My garden is 8 feet by 20 feet. And I only used 1/3 of the actual space allocated to be a garden, I just don't want to work so much of the land because it's too much to do.

A few years ago, I grew pumpkins and that was fun, but they ripened way too early and I had to put them in a bleach bath and store them in my basement in the dark until it was time to bring them out for Halloween. I had a lot of pumpkins! It was crazy.

😂Well i grew up on a dairy farm, so horticultural stuff is normal.

i love gardening.

But i'm also an evil-doer....

...i buy vicious baby fruit trees...

...then late at night i grab a combat shovel and them mad little fruit bubs....

....then wander through town planting fruit trees.🤣

Not joking, i actually do this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds