Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gaming and Mood?

Naiwen

Reputable member
Credits
I feel instantly better every time I'm gaming, personally at least anyways. How about you? Do you feel better after gaming in your book?

Advertisement Placeholder
I love to game to be able to take my mind off things. It is true that gaming can change your mood and how you feel and it baffles me how some people still say that gaming is bad for you when it can help with so much. If I ever feel anxious or worried, I turn to playing video games and it helps me.

I feel instantly better every time I'm gaming, personally at least anyways. How about you? Do you feel better after gaming in your book?
Not really because I generally end up lingering on the game for too long and I'm a perfectionist at heart so I end up feeling like the game creator designed the game in such a way to make people login on the game creator's schedule (eg daily quests, special limited time events, etc) and I need to remind myself to ignore those things and not care that I will miss out on limited edition items or boosts by playing on my own schedule.

Do you have any game suggestions that don't have the problems I describe?

I feel better am gaming, if not so that means its from the type of game which am playing at the moment. When this occur, I gently switch to another one.

Playing games helps me so much.
Whenever I am stressed and need time to take my mind away from things, I'll sit and game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds