Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

GameFeint Review

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, on a brief look I can see a few things which spring to my mind so I'll tell you :p (Such is the point of this thread, lol)

Good

• The theme, quite an attractive theme you've got there, love it!
  • Sections to cater for each and every gamer
Bad
  • Too many sections for my liking (As a new forum, you start small and add sections as needed/suggested)
  • Empty sections, a big turn off for new visitors. Obviously, you're a new forum judging by the stats put I'd at least try to get 10-20 threads in each section just so they have content
  • The shoutbox. Whilst in principle, a good idea for a new forum again, not really advised. Shoutboxes are generally said to pull people away from posting. Whilst the users are engaging, are they posting? If the answer is no, I'd take it away until you reach say 1,000 posts or something. (As your forum is a gaming forum, I can see the need for the shoutbox, on other sites I'd leave it until you have ALOT more posts)
That's just from a quick glance, the eyes of a visitor you could say. Hope it helps. :)

Should do, it is a very nice and attractive theme. One of the best I've seen on XF anyway! Props to you for using XF also. :p

Didn't see that the first time around though, set mine as a trollface just for the sake of it. xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds