Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gaining traffic from other sites

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
One thing I found that helps a lot, is to get traffic from other sites. Some ways of doing that, is by getting a guest post on their site, ad placement, or some other agreed upon deal to showcase both sides. This has been known to help draw in more traffic, and I would recommend more people look for companies they can share their link on. Some may do it for free if you share their link.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I'm a blogger and I know the value of what you just posted. Link building and guest posting from a blog or website that has good authority in search engine can rank small blog with low authority on search engine

Yea! Guest posting on sites with huge authority on the web helps to boost the seo ranking of a website. Exchanging links is as important as social media advertising.

Depends what kind of websites, because google s algorithms know the traffic that is organic or the one that comes through other sources, and hope it might not make it worse for you.

The primary purpose od building backlink is to improve search engine ranking as building backlink is one of the most off page strategies. However, another important reason for building backlink is to drive traffic to your site from other websites. Link building helps as long as they are built on related sites.

That is what we call having a bact link and sometimes other website do not accept such, that is why before getting traffic from other website you must read the terms and condition of the website before if not if you post your website link in most of the website I know you might be banned or punish that's why sometimes to get it you must have a trusted online community which you can do that, forum is the best for you to get people to view your website.

One thing I found that helps a lot, is to get traffic from other sites. Some ways of doing that, is by getting a guest post on their site, ad placement, or some other agreed upon deal to showcase both sides. This has been known to help draw in more traffic, and I would recommend more people look for companies they can share their link on. Some may do it for free if you share their link.
This is always true, but most organisations do not like when people use them to boost their search engine optimization. Many organisations, in fact, block or delete posts people drop on their site.

Link to your site from your profile

From your profile on those websites, let people know about your website and provide a link to it. Add links to your social profiles too so that people can follow you, and then you can drive traffic longer term too.
And also Include your domain in your answer bios

You can have different brief bios next to your name when you answer questions on those sites. You can’t add a link, but you can mention your domain name. A proportion will be curious and take a look.

Gaining traffic from other website can be achieved through, pitching the website for a guest post. And aso buying a direct sponsored contents fro the site, so your own website gonna be reviewed and you also gain your own online presence.

You can gain traffic from other sites through guest posting from a search engine that has higher authority over the other with less authority.you can also place your link on other social websites for more people to link up your site.

Getting traffic from other site especially website with high authority can give you juicy backlinks that many years of posting good content is yet to provide you.
These days of you don't have the strong supporting hands from high ranking blogs or sites, it's tough to gather reasonable traffic.
It's just that it tougher than before to see such sites that will agree to such .
Even for you to guests post is with luck and more pushing .

As a blogger, what matters most to you is how to get traffic to your blog. Trust me, that isn't easy at all but you can make it work by buying traffic to your blog. All you need do is to go to sites like solo ads and purchase an email list relating to your blog from a seller. That would definitely enhance your blog traffic.
Yes, I'm a blogger and I know the value of what you just posted. Link building and guest posting from a blog or website that has good authority in search engine can rank small blog with low authority on search engine

This can work dependent on the genre. One thing I will mention is if the genre isn't up to par with what it should be as compared to what your site is for then it can have negative effects. For example a gaming site advertising on a fairy or witchcraft site especially early on could cause the type of content to be dwindled into something less professional.

Most of the forums that I go to frown on promoting your website in their forum. There was one forum that I couldn't even post the link of my video because it is now allowed. Maybe what you can do is to use social media for posting your marketing activities for the promotion of your site. It is not easy but if you have so many friends in Facebook or many followers in Twitter then you can easily get some traffic from them.

I think you can generate traffic from other sites by sharing links on various website. You can use forum signature to drive traffic. You can also do blog commenting for traffic.

That's true, some sites will accept for you to advertise your platform on their page if you can give them content for free or if you will allow them to also advertise their own site on your page. This can be possible if your type of content is not the same as theirs.

Gaining traffic from other websites on forum or blogs at the case maybe would actually be an added advantage to your website if these traffic are actually genuinely interested in the niche of your website.

It is possible to gain traffic From other sites if you affiliate your site with the site. These days people affiliate their site with other big site to gain traffic.

There are several ways in which you can get traffic from other sites. You can get traffic from other sites by posting and dropping your website link on them.

Gaining traffic from other sites can be done by explaining in brief how your page works and under the content add your page link for interested individuals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds