Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Future of Oil and Petroleum Production

No matter how little it will be needed think petroleum and gas cannot totally go extinct as their are a lot of machine
Yes it will still be needed in one way or the other. But the government of some countries most especially here in Africa should not depend on this .. it seems most African countries are depending on this as the only source of revenue.

Advertisement Placeholder
We can definitely understand that the world is moving in the direction of renewable energy but then we are not ready for that because they are not a lot of technology to back it up.

They'll still get to serve good purpose in the future and this is due to the fact that some countries are definitely not going to meet up with technology advancement.

Oil is actually natural so I don't think there will be an extinction of petroleum and gas and mind you, many of our technology requires oil and petroleum production. Unless if some technologies would stop working as a result of unavailable of oil and petroleum.

Actually no one can predict the future of oil and gas in the future because there may be alot of uncertainties and then benefit that may be attached in the future. there will be always need for the used of oil and gas.

Actually no one can predict the future of oil and gas in the future because there may be alot of uncertainties and then benefit that may be attached in the future. there will be always need for the used of oil and gas.
I think it's becoming clearer that there will be less dependence on oil and gas going forward. Many countries are trying to adopt alternative means of energy in order to limit the pollution that accompanies the use of oil and gas.

The transition to renewable and cleaner energy is the way to go and the future of energy is what lots of industries are trying to transit to,but it will not be a drstic action as the fossil fuel will still be a source of power for sometime.

Oil and gas they will still served a good purpose I know nobody can predict the future of oil and gas, because they have a lot of benefits to serve because a lot of people have motorcycle.

Oil and gas they will still served a good purpose I know nobody can predict the future of oil and gas, because they have a lot of benefits to serve because a lot of people have motorcycle.
I understand your point. However, I think we will see less dependence on oil and gas in the future. There are now electric cars and other greener sources of energy apart from petroleum.

I am always if the opinion that oil and petroleum have a great future as they are doing well currently , but since the emergence of electric vehicles , I have been having a second thought

The future of oil and gas is not promising with new invention coming out. Of the recent, people have started using electric car, cooking port and others. And there's also solar power. Government may like not ban the sale of petroleum but the time when people will be buying it because they want, not because they need.

The future of oil and gas is not promising with new invention coming out. Of the recent, people have started using electric car, cooking port and others. And there's also solar power. Government may like not ban the sale of petroleum but the time when people will be buying it because they want, not because they need.
This is exactly what I was also putting into consideration. New inventions and technology are likely to take over the petrochemical era. I also believe in the future new technology could completely eliminate the use of petroleum.

This is exactly what I was also putting into consideration. New inventions and technology are likely to take over the petrochemical era. I also believe in the future new technology could completely eliminate the use of petroleum.
That's for sure. Very soon the demand for petrochemical will drop because of the recent invention. The only issue is that the new inventions have not been upgraded to the level that we can trust.

There still lies a great future ahead. This sector is one that has got lots of potentials and would continue to remain valuable for donkey years to come as it's reliable always.

That's for sure. Very soon the demand for petrochemical will drop because of the recent invention. The only issue is that the new inventions have not been upgraded to the level that we can trust.
The only thing is that even if new invention arises , it will definitely take a lot of time for it to be fully adopted by so many people since the world will be trying to get rid of the older technology which will definitely take a lot of time.

Well I cannot state the actual future of oil and gas production in my country but I can see that the world is becoming more of technology and that might take over a little bit of problem of oil and gas.

In this trying times there is a rise in the prices of the petroleum products world. Some folks say it's because of the ongoing rise of inflation rates globally while others say the rise in the prices is caused by the ongoing war between Ukraine and Russia.

There will always be a future for oil and petroleum production but currently technology is advancing which is negatively affecting the future of oil and petroleum , the use of solar light system as a means of electricity and the introduction of electric car .

There will always be a future for oil and petroleum production but currently technology is advancing which is negatively affecting the future of oil and petroleum , the use of solar light system as a means of electricity and the introduction of electric car .
Yes and once the use of solar systems and electric cars become more rapid in the world now, the future of oil and petroleum production will not have much value in terms cars fueling and others.

Yes and once the use of solar systems and electric cars become more rapid in the world now, the future of oil and petroleum production will not have much value in terms cars fueling and others.
Recently the use of petroleum have been reduced in my neighbourhood, you don't normally hear the sound of generator every where any more ,because people are using solar energy to power their electricity instead of generator .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds