Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Frequency of Checking Investments

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you, or anyone you know, own shares in a company? If so, how often do you think it's necessary to check how they're doing?

I think that it would be a good idea to check usually once every 3 months. If I am worried about an investment, I might check a few times a month.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there's the need to constantly check. 3 months is too far and a lot could've happened in that period. Things are always changing and happening fast now to allow such space.
I think every week is better. Have a reliable source of information that you can use to judge metrics as well.

You cannot deny that there is definitely going to be a level of panic in whenever you put your money into something.

I think the frequency at which you actually check your investment and how they are doing is sole dependent on the individual that is involved,it is the prefrence of the investor here that really matters.

I agree with you. 3 month is not too early to be checking on ones investment. If I invest in a company, I won't miss 3 months without visiting because company need proper guardians. It's not small company that you can also run anyhow

I believe it is necessary to continually check.
Three months is too much time, and a lot may have occurred at that time.
These spaces are now possible because things are changing quickly and constantly.
Every week is better, in my opinion.
You should also have a trustworthy information source that you may utilize to evaluate metrics.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds