Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Free or Paid Traffic

I suggest you prefer on free sites basically even on free sites you can still have affiliates, but if you have enough budget to invest on it then you should consider trying one of that platforms. And I can assure you investing on paid sites will give you a hit .

Advertisement Placeholder
I am of the opinion that buying traffic is not a good thing. I believe that it's better to grow your own traffic organically. Or even if you want to, just make sure you research very well before buying, aside reputable sources like Facebook, Twitter and ad words by

Paid traffic is great and it's the majority of what I do. I like the fact that you can test things quickly and control the amount of traffic you get somewhat. Neither really. People have, and will continue to make a lot of money using both methods. There is really no good reason not to use both sources and get the best of both worlds though. I like testing offers with paid traffic because I can get data very quickly about the potential of an offer/niche. If a niche is converting well, then I will start doing some SEO, video marketing, etc to it. There really is no reason not to at that point. This way, I have traffic coming in whether I pay for it or not.

What do you preffer ? You pay for traffic (like google, facebook) or you want free ? :)
I will prefer free traffic that is organic and natural and not the paid Because it is fake and people are just force to visit the forum they have no own interest and this is lost for our future because in future they will be not organic and permanent viewers of our blog or page etc but we will instead loss our community that we have purchased and they are paid. They are working only for some time and will leave after some time as free and natural traffic does not.

If you are not receiving traffic on your website or videos, it is very likely that you start looking forward to buying traffic. However, before you spend money on traffic, you will have to understand a couple of things. For example, you need to know where the traffic will be coming from if you are buying traffic and whether there be any engagements on your content. I recommend using advertising instead of directly buying traffic services.

t’s also not technically free, but it feels free because you’re not directly paying for ad space or billboards or anything.Paid methods cost actual money, but they are far less repetitive work.I hope that analogy helps you understand.

The major difference between paid and free traffic is that with paid traffic, you are leveraging off someone else. ... On the other hand, free traffic is any kind of traffic you send to your website by any means whether its through the search engines or using guerilla tactics.

I will prefer paid between paid and free traffic is that with paid traffic, you are leveraging off someone else. ... On the other hand, free traffic is any kind of traffic you send to your website by any means whether its through the search engines or using guerilla tactics

If by free traffic, you mean organic traffic then I will advice you to always go for free traffic as it is real and brings long time visitors though it is hard to create. Paid on the other hand just gives you a short time traffic and after dome time they disappear.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds