Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

free Litecoin App Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
1-What's Free Litecoin APP:

it's a simple app that you can claim a little free Litecoin every hour on the Play store, it released on 11 August 2019.

Can I join Free Litecoin APP:

everyone in the world can download the app and start earning Litecoins.

2-How Can I join the apps:

-Download the app from the Play store (just Write Free Litecoin and you will find this Logo)
View attachment 901
-Create an account, and add your Litecoin wallet.

- it's done, you can start profiting and top-up your wallet.

3-How much Can I earn from Free-litecoin ?

that depends on your activity there but let me explain to you all the feature of the app:

- the big prize will appear to you every hour (you can get up to 500.000 Litoshies), if you don't like the prize, you will have the chance to try again ^^.

-you can every minute also from watching simple ads but the earning here won't be like the hourly reward.

- you also can get 10% of the earning of your referrals.

4-What's the minimum payout:

the payout will be available only every Tuesday, and the minimum payout is 20.000 Litoshi (it's easy because you can reach it in a few hours).

5-Give us some payments proof please:

oke this is one of the payment proof, don't work because this app is very legit:

View attachment 902

6-what's your opinion with this App:

For me the app is good for beginners, I worked on it for many days but I had stopped because you won't earn that much to stay there (just a few cents that's all).

Advertisement Placeholder
1-What's Free Litecoin APP:

it's a simple app that you can claim a little free Litecoin every hour on the Play store, it released on 11 August 2019.

Can I join Free Litecoin APP:

everyone in the world can download the app and start earning Litecoins.

2-How Can I join the apps:

-Download the app from the Play store (just Write Free Litecoin and you will find this Logo)
View attachment 901
-Create an account, and add your Litecoin wallet.

- it's done, you can start profiting and top-up your wallet.

3-How much Can I earn from Free-litecoin ?

that depends on your activity there but let me explain to you all the feature of the app:

- the big prize will appear to you every hour (you can get up to 500.000 Litoshies), if you don't like the prize, you will have the chance to try again ^^.

-you can every minute also from watching simple ads but the earning here won't be like the hourly reward.

- you also can get 10% of the earning of your referrals.

4-What's the minimum payout:

the payout will be available only every Tuesday, and the minimum payout is 20.000 Litoshi (it's easy because you can reach it in a few hours).

5-Give us some payments proof please:

oke this is one of the payment proof, don't work because this app is very legit:

View attachment 902

6-what's your opinion with this App:

For me the app is good for beginners, I worked on it for many days but I had stopped because you won't earn that much to stay there (just a few cents that's all).
Informative and descriptive review. Good job. Will try it soon . Although its time taken app but legit,it's plus point.

That litecoin app pays little to nothing, big time waste of time. I downloaded and rolled through its faucet gained nothing compare to my data, time and energy I utilized trying to fetch something good. But to no avail, everything there is not worth our time cos you gonna regret it when you finally join.

That litecoin app pays little to nothing, big time waste of time. I downloaded and rolled through its faucet gained nothing compare to my data, time and energy I utilized trying to fetch something good. But to no avail, everything there is not worth our time cos you gonna regret it when you finally join.
Ok, but if you think this app is not suitable for you then you can try others, actually sometime the owner of an app doesn't behave enough funds to invest an app so in the start they offer less reward .may be in future reward's value become high ,but only if this app ll remain legit

the owner of the app is only earned from the ads so for sure the rate of earning is low. if you want to earn much money then you should trade Crypto xD

It is legit app but the payment is very low you can work your for a whole week and you just get a talking don't let me discuss anybody you can try it out I don't know how far you guys will like it and it also have a lot of advertisement on it.
Their payment is only on Tuesday every Tuesday your payment to go to your wallet automatically.

the owner of the app is only earned from the ads so for sure the rate of earning is low. if you want to earn much money then you should trade Crypto xD
Yeah, trading crypto is better off, than just sit down and keep rolling that litecoin faucet app up and down. I tried it several months but didn't even make up to 0.50 dollars in over one month. Which kind of poverty app is that??
[automerge]1605690098[/automerge]
Ok, but if you think this app is not suitable for you then you can try others, actually sometime the owner of an app doesn't behave enough funds to invest an app so in the start they offer less reward .may be in future reward's value become high ,but only if this app ll remain legit
Nice suggestion, I will look for another suitable app that pays higher than that litecoin app that pays zero rewards. The app is legit but the earnings there worth zero rewards.

Yeah, trading crypto is better off, than just sit down and keep rolling that litecoin faucet app up and down. I tried it several months but didn't even make up to 0.50 dollars in over one month. Which kind of poverty app is that??
[automerge]1605690098[/automerge]

Nice suggestion, I will look for another suitable app that pays higher than that litecoin app that pays zero rewards. The app is legit but the earnings there worth zero rewards.
I didn't understand what did you mean by poverty! I have included all the information when I wrote the thread.

Litecoin is also rising like crazy. I think this would be another crazy crypto to invest in but one thing about it is that it hasn't gathered enough game yet; which basically is good for prospective investors.

I am quite interested in playing the application but I don't understand how it works so I still want to learn so that in the future I can better understand how the application works
I have explained everything concern the app in my thread just you need to read it and start.

I have tried the app some months ago, I don't actually know if they pay, but what I obverve from the app is that, the number of ads and video in it is too much , you renew your subscription everyday in other to perform the task required, the ads are just annoying.

Litoshies
I’ve stumbled upon this app in some months back. I must say the result wasn’t at all encouraging. I’m not surprised about the reviews I’m getting here at all. I already anticipated it the moment I saw the topic. Finding a legit paying app is one thing, finding one that pays enough bucks is another ball game

Litoshies
I’ve stumbled upon this app in some months back. I must say the result wasn’t at all encouraging. I’m not surprised about the reviews I’m getting here at all. I already anticipated it the moment I saw the topic. Finding a legit paying app is one thing, finding one that pays enough bucks is another ball game
You can't get anything worthy of your time in that app that sucks your mobile data and give you very low fraction of litoshis. When I tried it before, I wasn't skipping any hour for consecutive days. Was thinking I made over $100 from it because I was thinking the litoshi it offers it's equivalent to Bitcoin as at then. I never knew too much about Cryptocurrencies, when I checked my coins value, what I saw was disheartening. I couldn't even make up to $0.25 from it after 7 days of steadily work. Losing my mobile data worth of $3 in the process of mining litecoin.

This is legit app. Yes it pays a little litoshis that's why i got lazy and uninstalled the app, but if i continued to claim before all my earnings would've been doubled the value because Litecoin is Rising a lot. This is why every little coins may even worth more one day. We just need patience.

While it may be paying, the question to be answered is: Is it worth the time and data you spend to generate 20,000 litoshis which hold barely any market value!

Lite coin is a good investment, let us remember that we are talking about a coin that hat they value of money so they can make you rich over night.
[automerge]1609744656[/automerge]
Lite coin is a good investment, let us remember that we are talking about a coin that hat they value of money so they can make you rich over night.

wow this is really interesting but is so unfortunate that I don't like most of this earning app because most of the time I may not be able to withdraw any of my earnings but since you are one of the most trusted personality in this forum and you have convince us that they are legit I think I'll give it a try and see how they work ,I really want to appreciate you for letting us know about it I think I'll start earning as you just did thank you.

wow this is really interesting but is so unfortunate that I don't like most of this earning app because most of the time I may not be able to withdraw any of my earnings but since you are one of the most trusted personality in this forum and you have convince us that they are legit I think I'll give it a try and see how they work ,I really want to appreciate you for letting us know about it I think I'll start earning as you just did thank you.
how do you didn't withdraw your money xD? Just reach the minimum payout and put your Ltc address, and you will receive your money
the app is legit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds