Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Free Hosting

Advertisement Placeholder
Rancid, Well you can try ours then!
We offer post to host in our forums!
Its just that we would like to help all those new comers by giving free hosting and free domains.
All you need to do is just be active in here!

Read more About our Offer here: http://www.webgurubb.com/threads/offers-in-webguru.864/

Really? This seems great. I've seen a similar forum a while ago only it was based on post count, you had to have a number of posts per month to keep your host account alive. It was a great idea but didn't do well for some reason...

Thanks. And yeah there are a lot of post to host forums.
Here the only difference would be, we are giving hosting for all those new comers in the scene, if money becomes an issue for them. I myself had problems when I wanted to make my first website. The money was an issue.
We just wanted to help those people. We are giving away domains too btw!

Thanks. And yeah there are a lot of post to host forums.
Here the only difference would be, we are giving hosting for all those new comers in the scene, if money becomes an issue for them. I myself had problems when I wanted to make my first website. The money was an issue.
We just wanted to help those people. We are giving away domains too btw!
Don't get me wrong, I think its great. I wish such opportunities were available when I first started my website struggle years ago. Back then I didn't had the money but I had the time, now I have the money but don't really have the time...

My forum's early days were actually on a free host. We got hosting from sitefrost(back when it still did P2H), and we were getting a lot of complaints of downtime and whatnot; overall not a great experience ;)

My forum's early days were actually on a free host. We got hosting from sitefrost(back when it still did P2H), and we were getting a lot of complaints of downtime and whatnot; overall not a great experience ;)

Ah but this deal is on a HostGator reseller account and I've found it's super fast. :) Check NutritionFacts.me if you don't believe me (note- it's not finished) ;)

And at what point did you make the switch Sylar?

Pretty speedy :ilike:
We made the switch after I came back from a hiatus from the internet, and I don't regret it at all :)

The only free hosting I tried are Angelfire and the ever dumb Blogger. I hated those two with a passion, especially Blogger. Regretted having to use them.

Angelfire due to running out of space quickly. Blogger due to not having the stuff I want to use. At that point, Blogger was just blogspot and not owned by google.

I have used free forum hosts in the past and the best one I have used was probably ProPhpBB, the staff were very helpful on the support forums and in general just a decent free forum host but next time I will most likely be going with a paid host. :)

I have used free forum hosts in the past and the best one I have used was probably ProPhpBB, the staff were very helpful on the support forums and in general just a decent free forum host but next time I will most likely be going with a paid host. :)
The host I mentioned have a monthly plan as well. You can take a look at it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds