Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

ForumCoin- New World Currency

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Fergal, owner of BusinessAdviceForum and ForumPromotion.net has created http://forumcoin.com. Seems like an awesome idea to me. :)

You earn ForumCoin by posting and can cashout via PayPal or just spend the FC on offers.

Thoughts?

Advertisement Placeholder
Thanks very much for posting about the site here Sam, I really appreciate that and I hope it is of interest to your members. Thankfully ForumCoin is growing fast and the ForumCoin currency can already be exchanged for;
  • Website hosting
  • Domain names
  • PayPal cash
  • Amazon vouchers
  • Promotion
  • Directory listings
  • and more.

ForumCoin is one of my favorite sites because I can earn money very easily. I requested a payment and some minutes ago, I received the payment on my Paypal Account! It's awesome. You can promote your site, discuss about many interesting things. Although, the design is not so attractive. You should improve it. Good luck !

Its a great site , I think it has huge potential but we will see how @Fergal will be able to promote his site, to lure in service offers that can be exchanged for ForumCoins :D

Besides directory listing, seems like there are some good offers in exchange for some Forum Coins. I guess I'll have to take a look at this site and see how it turns out. I'll sign up now :D

we will see how @Fergal will be able to promote his site, to lure in service offers that can be exchanged for ForumCoins :D

That is an excellent point @Shole . Will Forum Coin have special offers from third party websites that will exchange ForumCoins for their products / services? Any plans or future thoughts on this @Fergal ? If show how will it be implemented.

Its an excellent and growing forum, I say its going to be a big thing in near future, as already there are 3rd part websites that offer services like webhosting for forumcoin, so I'm pretty sure its going to grow big and broad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds