Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Forum Shops

Credits
What are your thoughts of Forum Shops, a credit system and these credits are used in the shop. What are things you'd like to be able to purchase to have on the forum, things you offer your members?

Things I can think of that could be nice as an admin to offer - increased PM space, increased avatar size, special permissions such as ability to delete post or edit privately, styling for their account such as bold, italics and color.... User title changing, username changes and of course more. Perhaps it could be used to purchase a "group" and users can use the credits to customize their group.

What would help your community the most, your genre specifically perhaps? Let's discuss!

Advertisement Placeholder
I like forum shops! It's always cool seeing what different communities have to offer for the credits members can earn. I haven't implemented a shop on my forums though, I might look into getting one set up for Thee Zone. Offering username color changes, a private lounge to share exclusive posts, and allowing members to add attachments can be a few different perks to add to a shop.

I only have 9 items available in my shop at this time, including coding-related work, advertisements on the board, and a few user-specific changes. My shop doesn't get much usage for the most part, but I keep it open regardless. I think it can be a great incentive to post more to earn credits for items, but it can sometimes be tough to master with certain forum niches.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds