Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Other Forum Promotion

Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
logo_horizontal_color_background.png

Forum Promotion has recently merged with Promotion Future. We'll soon be offering more services for not only your forum and blog, but other types of websites as well.

Stripe will be accepted as payment for USD purchase requests and Private requests are coming soon!

Here are some videos Katrina has made:

This one is a Shorts for Free Canva users. You need to see this!

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm glad to see the new FP going this way. Glad everyone has found a way to work together and aim for a better community :)

We're really happy and the team we have all get along very well. There's no drama on staff and that's always the best way to run a business!

We've introduced our new video trailers for authors! We're always looking for new ways to do promotions.

My client's feedback on this book trailer video was that it gave him goosebumps! I love it when the client is happy. He has over 500 views on Twitter already for the video and he just posted it today. Hopefully he gains some book sales...and also, I hope he sends his author friends my way to buy videos for their books as well.

Here's the video:

It's Alive! Social Promotion 500x500.png

Forum Promotion isn't letting the Social Promotion Services die out! We're running a free promotion thru Oct. 14.

Preposterous Promotional sPooky Post Party2.png

It's Halloween time!! We've added a new Holidays & Celebrations forum!
https://forumpromotion.net/threads/preposterous-promotional-spooky-post-party-its-here.179645/
Post in the above thread with your post count and then post around the site to earn prizes!

Have you seen our online Haunted House? Enter for a chance to win $15 USD!​

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds