Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Forum Posts

superguy 137

Credits
Selling quality forum posts and blog comments:
10 Posts/Comments-75 WGBB$
20 Posts/Comments-125 WGBB$
40 Posts/Comments-200 WGBB$

PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I will post on your forum for 0.01$ USD (per post). English is my native language and I have good grammar. I am good on webmaster or gaming forums.

PM me if you are interested.
$0.01 seems to be a very nice deal. 100 post for only $1? Sometimes though things seem to be to good to be true ;)

What are the quality of these posts? To be honest I would rather have 10 quality posts then 100 short posts all around my board.

$0.01 seems to be a very nice deal. 100 post for only $1? Sometimes though things seem to be to good to be true :wink:

What are the quality of these posts? To be honest I would rather have 10 quality posts then 100 short posts all around my board.
This is not to good to be true. I deliver quality posts. The reason it is so cheap is because there is plenty of competition, so I am lowering my price to get more customers, only to raise it when I get a good number of people already done and satisfied.
If this is going to be a problem then I will change my rates.

Last edited:
Booooooo Jordan - getting @superguy 137 to change his rates do you know how filled my brand new forum could have been at that price. Haha - but in all seriousness superguy it was allot of posts for so little rewards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds