Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Forum/blog?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is a good idea, assuming you have time for it. A blog can be extremely helpful with SEO. It's important to note that you need to have enough time to dedicate yourself to the forum as well as a blog. You don't want to have an extremely active forum and a dead blog, or vice versa. Also, blogs seem to help with selling paid advertisements. Some webmasters avoid buying advertisement spots on forums, for whatever reason.

It's quite a good idea to have a blog and a forum. It just makes you improve your creativity when you write articles and can be entertaining to read for the users. But, your forum must be comparatively unique and not normal and unmodified.

It's a great idea, if you can maintain it. Blogs are good for SEO, especially if you use a good SEO plugin like WordPress. However, as said above, you have to be able to maintain both the forum and the blog, or else it doesn't help you much.

I've never seen a site start as just a forum and then add a blog successfully. I think there are a lot of people who prefer forums over blogs.

I've never seen a site start as just a forum and then add a blog successfully. I think there are a lot of people who prefer forums over blogs.

I agree. I think a lot of people prefer forums over blogs or vise versa. I've noticed that when it comes to forums, most people spend very little or no time at all on a blog. Maybe people don't have enough time to devote to a blog since they are spending all of their time on the forum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds