Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

for yourself for those who are starting to work from home, how difficult is it for you?

jeffreyebonapacia27

Alway be happy!
Credits
Today, freelancing sites are hard to find because everyone wants to do it and everyone prefers to work from home. just like when I pass proposals on upwork, clients prefer higher ratings than those who are just starting out. For those who are just starting out, how difficult is it to get a job online? Has it still been easy for you even in today's world because of the pandemic?

Advertisement Placeholder
Finding a job online especially in terms of freelancing skills can be very hard, because naturally people will want the best that they can pay for an to work with someone that is reputable so that they know the quality of the work that they are getting. Therefore, I think that a good way to try and enhance your profile a try to get more work is to also put up samples of your work that they will be able to look at before they make a decision. Also, you can reduce your rate in the start in order to try and get a better reputation, upon which you can start to increase your rate incrementally. For me, it has been hard to work online and find good sources, but this is the way I hope to implement once I get invested in freelancing.

Today, freelancing sites are hard to find because everyone wants to do it and everyone prefers to work from home. just like when I pass proposals on upwork, clients prefer higher ratings than those who are just starting out. For those who are just starting out, how difficult is it to get a job online? Has it still been easy for you even in today's world because of the pandemic?
As the concern of online work or earning mostly sites are fake and after a long reasearch we find some online earning home base job then it's really hard to engage people to give us task but it give us benefit we can do our work in our home within our esay time

Working from home is difficult from multiple fronts, there is the regular home distractions from family and friends including neighbors and also the comfort of sitting on your sofa which can make you lazy. But on the positive side, there are numerous comfortable jobs you can do from home that allow you to be flexible with your time and work settings. But for someone with a large family presence, it can be really difficult as you will always have something competing for your attention at same times. The best ways to avoid the numerous disadvantages of working from home is to have safe zone or work zone, where you can fully concentrate on your work.

Finding a job online especially in terms of freelancing skills can be very hard, because naturally people will want the best that they can pay for an to work with someone that is reputable so that they know the quality of the work that they are getting. Therefore, I think that a good way to try and enhance your profile a try to get more work is to also put up samples of your work that they will be able to look at before they make a decision. Also, you can reduce your rate in the start to try and get a better reputation, upon which you can start to increase your rate incrementally. For me, it has been hard to work online and find good sources, but this is the way I hope to implement once I get invested in freelancing.
Every online work demands creativity, no matter the profession. Whether you're a content developer, blogger, vlogger, or digital marketer, creativity is demanded your work. This will allow you to have a larger network of clients.

Every online work demands creativity, no matter the profession. Whether you're a content developer, blogger, vlogger, or digital marketer, creativity is demanded your work. This will allow you to have a larger network of clients.
Exactly. Every client that you get involved with will look for what unique you have to offer them and that will determine whether they hire you or not. If the skills that you have is generic then they are spoilt for choice. However, is the skills that you have is scarce, then you are able to benefit quite a bit from them in this regard, and you can have many more clients to offer something that is not offered elsewhere.

It hasn't been exactly easy especially since more people are now looking for home jobs. I have had quite a few that seemed reasonable at first and then along the way it stopped working. I feel the pandemic is actually biting firms more than we can actually imagine. I am still on the hunt for something nice online that can take more of my attention, I hope that i find one soon.

Online jobs are difficult and mostly demanding. It requires a level of ability or knowledge and experience. Finding the right platform Is relatively difficult. Another thing is to be able to find the paying platform.

I finds working from home to be quite easy for me and I have been doing it for quite some time now. This is actually a good way to earn money because I wouldn't need to leave my house just to be able to make some money to take care of my bills.

Yes youre absolutely right, free lancing sites are highly saturated now, for any online earner who is just starting out, I'll advice them to begin with PTP sites you can make an average of $50 depending on how serious you are

working from home can be very beneficial if you can find a reputable outfit or person that will engage you.A friend of mine had a similar experience and after some time the follow-up did not continue,and it has not been a good experience

If I were to try Upwork or any other freelancing site now, I would make sure to have some quality skills in whatever I'm doing. If you can get one job done perfectly, your recommendations will increase.

Finding a good pay online job depends on your skill and if you know the right site to make use of your skill, I believe online work is not something you just reach in to do and start making money, it takes patient, hard work and consistency to make good money

Online jobs are difficult and mostly demanding. It requires a level of ability or knowledge and experience. Finding the right platform Is relatively difficult. Another thing is to be able to find the paying platform.
That is one thing about most of the freelancing sites,because what they usually focus on is the experience you have on the job that you intend to offer,and that can be a huddle for some persons.

It's not that easy to earn money on freelancing sites especially if you are a newbie. You need many skills before you can earn from freelancing sites.

Working from home, is something that most people will cherish including myself this is because it's less stressful to go out in search for a job which will aid you to settle your bills. even though this days it has not been easy to find a job online because alot.of people are getting involved.

Working from home is so much easier for me than going to the office and that is due to the fact that I don't have to go through the stress of jumping from one vehicle to another especially here in nigeria, it also gives time to do other things at my own convenience.

Improving my skills through some futuristic course that will enable me to work for myself

Working from home is difficult from multiple fronts, there is the regular home distractions from family and friends including neighbors and also the comfort of sitting on your sofa which can make you lazy. But on the positive side, there are numerous comfortable jobs you can do from home that allow you to be flexible with your time and work settings. But for someone with a large family presence, it can be really difficult as you will always have something competing for your attention at same times. The best ways to avoid the numerous disadvantages of working from home is to have safe zone or work zone, where you can fully concentrate on your work.
for one to decide to be working from home,he must have factored a lot of things into place,because if the place is not conducive enough it might hamper progress. and also the issue of discipline also comes into play,because it is very lkelly to always feel reluctant because of the home factors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds