Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

For your business advertising which social media helps you most?

Credits
You can't successfully run your business today without advertising it online in any social media platforms of your choice. The social media platforms you would make use of depends on the nature of your business. For years you have been using them to promote your business, which one have been very good for your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have advertised on multiple social media platforms but the one that has best worked for me is Facebook. Facebook ads are also comparatively cheaper and better performing. Facebook has better reach compared to all social sites and has users from all demographice. It is also easy to advertise on facebook and you can run different types of ad campaigns.

You can't successfully run your business today without advertising it online in any social media platforms of your choice. The social media platforms you would make use of depends on the nature of your business. For years you have been using them to promote your business, which one have been very good for your business?

Many people would never take your business that seriously if you start marketing your businesses on social media. I think that promoting your businesses on forums would still be a far much better thing to do. forums have many serious members.

When it comes to advert for my business I prefer to go with Facebook and Instagram those are the two social Media platform might feel can generate the kind of attention and traffic that I need the most in order to get me the kind of result that require. It's not like other platforms about but based on my personal preference and research I prefer those 2.

Social media advertisement is much more commonly used by many popular business. This also includes many restaurants and big companies. Smaller businesses such as least popular shops, bakeries, and other places do not have a social media accounts. I think that now people use YouTube to market their business.

TikTok is the most used social media site or should I say application by virtually everyone making use of social media. It's why I choose it now ahead of every other social media sites because it's where the traffic any business is look for is at the moment. Facebook is relevant too but it's my secondary choice.

I personally think that YouTube could be a place where you could market your business and I think that when your channel grows, your business also grows as well. The more subscribers you have, the more money you can make quite easily.

I personally think that YouTube could be a place where you could market your business and I think that when your channel grows, your business also grows as well. The more subscribers you have, the more money you can make quite easily.

The question you must make sure to answer is knowing if your business customers are on YouTube? If they are not making use of YouTube, it's a complete waste of time doing anything to get view to your business on the platform.

Facebook I feel is the best of the bunch, just because of its reach and the amount of tools available to you. Twitter would be up there, but the way Elon has tarnished it, I don't know how much longer it'll be useful for marketing purposes. It really comes down to utilizing all social media to your advantage. Just post content to all social media profiles. There are tools to mass post to different accounts, like Hootsuite for example. Utilize that to get out to more people.

When it comes to advert for my business I prefer to go with Facebook and Instagram those are the two social Media platform might feel can generate the kind of attention and traffic that I need the most in order to get me the kind of result that require. It's not like other platforms about but based on my personal preference and research I prefer those 2.
Yes, Facebook and Instagram are the best and most popular social media platforms to advertise your business. These two social media platforms have already given a huge boost to several businesses. The reason is that these two platforms are quite popular among people of all ages.

Yes, Facebook and Instagram are the best and most popular social media platforms to advertise your business. These two social media platforms have already given a huge boost to several businesses. The reason is that these two platforms are quite popular among people of all ages.

Both Facebook and Instagram are owned and managed by the same person with his team. It's the reason why they replicated their advertising and marketing system almost the same way on both platforms which gave it the success it has. I'm very sure they will add Threads to it soon in no distant time.

The question you must make sure to answer is knowing if your business customers are on YouTube? If they are not making use of YouTube, it's a complete waste of time doing anything to get view to your business on the platform.

I do not think that using YouTube for customer service could be a waste of time. Your YouTube audience could turn into customers as well. For example, there are many restaurants that might be in your local area. You may create a YouTube channel and the people in your locality may consider becoming your customers.

Well, that would be Facebook actually. Although I consider the twitter handle to be best for doing business but then I really can't reach out to a lot of persons on Twitter so the one I do really well in would be Facebook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds