Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

For CPM, what do you go for?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to marketing online and running a YouTube account, some people are paid via CPM. I know someone who makes $25 per CPM, which is for each 1000 views. So if you break over 100,000 views, it should come out to $2,500 if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, what total CPM would you charge? Is $25 a good starting point?

Advertisement Placeholder
When you are paid via Youtube, the CPM is determined by various factors such as traffic location, user retention etc. You don't choose your rate, youtube decides how much it will pay you. I you want to market via CPM, there are ad networks that charge you as much as $10 per 1000 views.

YouTube monetization through CPM is quite a good way to actually make very great money on the platform but I have never really explored the possibility of doing that because I don't have a YouTube channel.

Well, I do have a youtube channel but my youtbe channel is not monetized yet. I was trying t build my channel when we needed just 10K view for monetization, however I lost motivation.

The payment on YouTube has no flat rate to be honest I'd you do know very well about the video sharing platform. A lot matters from where your clicks are coming from, the ads you insert and even the types of videos which you make there on YouTube.

I. Ant get to talk much concerning this CPM thing right now. Because I have really never given it a great look to get an insight on how it is calculated

It's critical to grasp the word CPM in general now that you know how to measure the cost per 1000 impressions.

CPM, as the name implies, helps Internet marketers to calculate the expense of 1000 impressions in a quantitative manner.

Where did you get this information that people are earning $25 per 1000 views? If you can get a $25 CPM rate, I think everyone who is working online would be rich.

That's very true. getting $25 per 1000 views is not possible, IN my 12 years of blogging career, I have not found any ad networks that is paying $25 per 1000 views.

you don't decide what CPM you will be getting (unless you are targetting a specific audience), it's usually high for only people that are from top tier countries

If you are planning to be a you tuber then you should know that you do not choose your rate. It is determine by a just of factors like country and user retention.

I think if you have the money at the right content I don't there's then you probably need to go for it because it will definitely make you a lot of money on the long run.

If you want to run a CPM ads along with CPC ads, I think Infolinks is the best advertising networks. You can earn from ad impression as will ad ad clicks.

When it comes to marketing online and running a YouTube account, some people are paid via CPM. I know someone who makes $25 per CPM, which is for each 1000 views. So if you break over 100,000 views, it should come out to $2,500 if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, what total CPM would you charge? Is $25 a good starting point?
That is a huge amount of dollars to earn from just 1000 views. What is the name of the cpm ad network. I will like to join the network. The one I used then was $0.1 per 1000 views

You are not the one that is deciding the click per million but instead it is dependent on the type of us that you are having and the location that they are coming from.

I think you can make that much if you're charging or providing services independently. Once you're signed up to a network like Google AdSense and the likes, you don't have the opportunity to dictate how much you want to charge.
Though this height is where everyone should aim for though.

YouTube CPM monetization is a terrific method to generate a lot of money on the network, but I've never looked into it because I don't have a YouTube channel.

That is a huge amount of dollars to earn from just 1000 views. What is the name of the cpm ad network. I will like to join the network. The one I used then was $0.1 per 1000 views
Can you share the name of the cpm ad network paying $0.1 per 1000 views, I am looking for a CPM ad network which pays more than $0.05/1000 views

Can you share the name of the cpm ad network paying $0.1 per 1000 views, I am looking for a CPM ad network which pays more than $0.05/1000 views
It was long time ago more than 5 years to this time. The name of the ad network is yllix. Then it was the only cpm ad network that I used.
But recently that I tried to use the ad network to monetize my website. I found out that they no longer pay for views any more but they only pay for CPA. That is cost per action made on an ad

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds