Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Food business or Inn business

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
What's the most likely business to succeed in the long run when it comes to these two fields? I have been thinking of starting food business at some point (or Inn business). I wanted to have a place where the customers will have good hygienic and tasty food.

I am sure the success of a business depends on various factors. However, most of the time I see food business getting more profits when compared to Hotel chains or Inns. So, what are your thoughts on this?

Also, I am sure that Inn business will require a lot of capital initially when compared to the food business. I am a little hesitant to choose Inns because of this.
Feel free to share your opinions here :D

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are lucrative businesses in their own right if setup in the best of environments. However starting a food business is less capital intensive than starting an inn business. You can partner with an inn at first.

What's the most likely business to succeed in the long run when it comes to these two fields? I have been thinking of starting food business at some point (or Inn business). I wanted to have a place where the customers will have good hygienic and tasty food.

I am sure the success of a business depends on various factors. However, most of the time I see food business getting more profits when compared to Hotel chains or Inns. So, what are your thoughts on this?

Also, I am sure that Inn business will require a lot of capital initially when compared to the food business. I am a little hesitant to choose Inns because of this.
I agree with you on the fact that food business is much more profitable because more often than not, food business is for all and sundry whereas a hotel business is for a select few with specific challenges regarding residency in the area.

Foods business is a lucrative business anywhere as long as there is a population of people. I don't know about the other business if it requires a special location or not.

It depends on which one you are having a good experience on, experience is all that matters in business, if you have good experience you'll definitely have the best results.

The food industry has one of he highest failure rates, make sure you research your market well

Most of people think that they will earn fast by providing food services or restaurant or something like that, they realize after that employees are eating something from the food during his absence which cause a loss to the restaurant itself.

Well for me I think Both are lucrative businesses in their own right if setup in the best of environments. However starting a food business is less capital intensive than starting an inn business. You can partner with an inn at the first place

Well for me I think Both are lucrative businesses in their own right if setup in the best of environments. However starting a food business is less capital intensive than starting an inn business. You can partner with an inn at the first place
Yes, I also think so, our main goal is to earn money it doesn't really matter if it's is online or offline, you need to work hard on everything you do in other to have the best results.

Both food business and inn business are profitable. Choosing one out of them will not be easy unless you put into consideration some factors. Like you rightly said, you need large capital to start inn business. While food business can be started with little capital.

Both the food business and the inn business are lucrative. Personally, i would pick the food business over the inn business because the food business might require less capital to start up and people always buy food.

Totally agree with you and I think the food business will get more fruits today because most people like to eat healthy and nothing can happen more lucrative business then food business because food attracts people in huge amount.

I think hotels and inns are less lucrative than food businesses, because more often than not, hotels and inns are there for a more specific purpose per individual, while food is more of a basic necessity in life.

Food business is very good and and profitable,you can choose food business if you want a quick profit.One thing to know is that food business is dependent on the area, season and food stuffs market price and the people around,so you have to be careful in choosing food business

Personally in my location, I can say food business will be more effective and profitable compared to inn business. when you are good at the various foods that satisfy your customers.

Your experience between the two business will determine the success of the business , for people like me , I am a caterer and making money for a food and inn business at the same time is a good idea .

with the current rate of inflation currently been experience, i would opt for an inn business over a food business because i believe the inn business would be more better and profitable than the food business.

If you don't have enough capital, you can begin with food business to raise capital for inn business. I think the two go hand in hand because you can equally do the two at the same time, that is; offering the two services to your customers.

There is a lot of complexities that usually come with running a residential place and this is why I am going to prepare food even though on the long run you might be able to make more money with the former.

There is a lot of complexities that usually come with running a residential place and this is why I am going to prepare food even though on the long run you might be able to make more money with the former.
food business now is capital intensive with very small profit margin and you might experience great lost from increment in price, food spoilage due to low sales and all that, but i am analyzing based on my location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds