Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Focusing on one business niche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
I honestly think it is better to focus on a particular aspect of business and be a pro in it and continue to make money off that instead of focusing your energy on different things at a time.

A lot of people today will be like I'm learning forex trading, affiliate marketing and digital marketing.

Now I'm not saying learning all of these things is bad, but I'm saying is why don't you focus on one, then start to make money from it and then keep evolving.

Don't scatter your energy, focus it in one place.

Pick one thing, and learn/do everything you need to make it succeed.

Focus on growth, not overnight results.

With time, it'll pay off. It may be slow, but it'll be worth it.

What are your thoughts regarding the matter?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, you are right. There are many greedness people that they want to be in part of every business of money but at last they won't get good results. There is no business that do not profitable it's just depends on how you handle it and how much knowledge you have about, if you focus on one business and expertise your self on it you will be okay with it than to be doing like three to four business.

When it comes to investment I would agree with the scattering of the funds. It is better to have different investments so that when one would crash then there are still some investments left. As the saying goes, don't put all your eggs in one basket. In business it is the same thing. When you have mastered one business it is all right to move on to the next type of business. The largest beer manufacturer here has a solid foothold in the market so they have diversified into food production - dairy farm, chicken from their poultry farm, ice cream, bakeshop and so many other kinds of businesses. That is the real success.

It will rely upon your business objective, enthusiasm, and status (which means in case you're a fledgling or experienced online merchant). There are favorable circumstances and drawbacks for both general and specialty store.

A specialty store depends on a particular specialty, say "men's ball shoes" or "baseball covers."

Any business that wants to grow or has future prospects must be focused. Only you cannot be a freelancer, online trader, fashion designer, online tutor, any person that does this will remain stagnant with no tangible progress.
It is advisable to pick a niche, develop yourself in that area, be sure you're perfect or close to perfection. Focus in that niche and you will start hitting big figures in no time.

Focusing on one niche is very advantageous because it increases productivity and also it improve efficiency in business. Good productivity also improve the economy of a country

By definition, then, a business that focuses on a niche is addressing a need for a product or service that is not being addressed by mainstream providers. ... A niche market uses information systems to enable a specific market focus and serve this narrow target market better than competitors.

I honestly think it is better to focus on a particular aspect of business and be a pro in it and continue to make money off that instead of focusing your energy on different things at a time.

A lot of people today will be like I'm learning forex trading, affiliate marketing and digital marketing.

Now I'm not saying learning all of these things is bad, but I'm saying is why don't you focus on one, then start to make money from it and then keep evolving.

Jack of all trades, master of none!

It's definitely better to be best as one thing before moving to another. But...

In my country, the easiest way to make money now to be a Jack of all trades, since people seem to like it this way.

Focusing on one business niche in the long run can be very profitable but can also shorten your horizon in expanding your business scope and this could slower your financial growth. If you focus on one business it could result to specialization in that particular field of business.

Focusing on a particular business niche help you to focus on your strengths. Rather than putting your attention all over the place, take up a particular business make for your strength and energy into it and you become a very proper professional.

Focusing on one business for me is not a good one for me, in the sense that there's nothing stopping you from having multiple source of income in as much as the business is diversify

Of course, focusing on one niche will not only help you master it well, but you could become popular by learning it. Being good on one niche is pretty better and will even save you a lot of money and time. The question remains, will people listen? 🤔

I have seen a situation whereby someone's Who start a business after he developed the business well and package will package it well it's good to focus and have determination when you have your own business you you brought it to you brought it up on your own you develop it on your own and you managed it on your own before you know you be getting good profit instead of you are dynamic going into another person's business do another business but one use stable on your own business you manage it well later on you'll get a good profit

By definition, then, a business that focuses on a niche is addressing a need for a product or service that is not being addressed by mainstream providers. ... A niche market uses information systems to enable a specific market focus and serve this narrow target market better than competitors.
There is a lot of advantages in focusing on one business, if someone focus on one business, it will help you to know everything about the business without being carried away by anything and understand it more better.

There's an adage that says that when you pursue more than one rat they will all get away from you. so the best decision you can make is to select one of them and pursue then there's every tendency that you catch up with it.

Focusing on one thing and converging you energy together to make it work is very good, but it does not work for everyone. There are some people that are restless in nature, they don't like doing one thing for a long time, because it usually feels monotonous to them, thereby making them to lose interest in it. Those type of people perform better when they're multitasking, and therefore need to be encouraged.

You're right, that's the power of focus. Being focused means that you have clear goals and objectives and your work is dedicated to achieving those goals and objectives. When you are deciding what you are going to do in any given moment; you base your decision on how you can make the most progress towards your goals with the time and resources available.

Focusing on a particular niche of business comes with enormous advantages. It allows one to master the business and have grip over the business. Having multiple niches might be stressful and costly.

Focusing on one business niche would be more advantageous than focusing on different ones according to my own understanding. I think focusing on a business niche will aid the effectiveness of the business.

You have said it all, fucusing on one niche is the key to success. If you are not known for a particular thing or business, you will not be called on once you are needed, and when you are doing so many niche at the same time it will make success run far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds