Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Flash player

FTON

Renowned member
Credits
Do you use Flash player?
I use it for drawing, probably i would make an animated cartoon.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm pretty sure you're using Adobe Flash Professional CS5 and not Adobe Flash Player, because I don't think that Flash Player allows you to do anything else than playing flash files in your browser.
may be i didn't put things clear here, i'll tell you i started dscussion about Macromedia Flash Player

I'm already usimg Adobe flash player CS5.
Are you sure its adbe flash player c5?
I think you're mistaken with Adobe Flash Professional CS5!
And yeah its great software for creating animations, I have heard a few of my friends say it. But there are a lot other tools too which supports other formats apart from flash!

It might be reliable, but it doesn't change the fact that you need a special software to see it and that's the main reason why most designers avoid flash - it's inconvenient for the end-user.
I think for his purpose that wouldn't be an issue. Once he creates his animated cartoon, he can simply convert it to mp4 or anything else for that matter to use with html5.(only if he doesn't need user inputs in his videos)

I think for his purpose that wouldn't be an issue. Once he creates his animated cartoon, he can simply convert it to mp4 or anything else for that matter to use with html5.(only if he doesn't need user inputs in his videos)
True, but so far most of the websites that are running flash have required me to have flash player installed on my machine - only reason why I have it installed.

True, but so far most of the websites that are running flash have required me to have flash player installed on my machine - only reason why I have it installed.
Yeah we need flash player on windows(I don't know any other software to do that in windows) for watching those videos. HTML5 is the future! :D

BTW youtube has an HTML5 version(which has some bugs apparently, so I switched back to flash videos version).

Yeah we need flash player on windows(I don't know any other software to do that in windows) for watching those videos. HTML5 is the future! :D

BTW youtube has an HTML5 version(which has some bugs apparently, so I switched back to flash videos version).
Microsoft Silverlight is used for Netflix, not much else though...

Btw what kind of videos are played by using silverlight?
Is it flash or some other format?
Not sure, they're all encrypted. That's how nobody pirates stuff on Netflix (unless they use a screen recorder).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds