Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fiverr vs Upwork

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Fiverr and Upwork are the two most popular freelancing platforms. On Fiverr, you will have to sell your gigs whereas on Upwork you will have to bid on jobs. Which is your favorite way to make money through freelancing?

Advertisement Placeholder
4-5 years ago I had listed some blogpost services on Fiver but I was not getting any kind of work. I have not tried bidding on Upwork.I prefer to spend time try to sell domains.

4-5 years ago I had listed some blogpost services on Fiver but I was not getting any kind of work. I have not tried bidding on Upwork.I prefer to spend time try to sell domains.

What made you believe that people were willing to buy Blogspot services when blogspot itself is a free service? How do you sell your domains?

What made you believe that people were willing to buy Blogspot services when blogspot itself is a free service? How do you sell your domains?
Some people have profesionnal blogspot sites with domain name. Most of big majorities are just trial blogs.

Some people have profesionnal blogspot sites with domain name. Most of big majorities are just trial blogs.
If you have a domain, you can map your domain with your blogger account and create a custom domain site on blogger. You don't have to pay for hosting.

I have joined Fiverr but have yet to post anything like that but I heard someone can even earn from Writing poetry so I think it's not bad and if I were to start then it would be from Fiverr.

Fiverr and Upwork are the two most popular freelancing platforms. On Fiverr, you will have to sell your gigs whereas on Upwork you will have to bid on jobs. Which is your favorite way to make money through freelancing?

I think I prefer upwork because I have made use of it and I know how it works instead of joining fiverr that I know nothing about

I don't see many people interested in Upwork and Fiverr is like the king of the freelancing work so you should join this website to earn well

I joined at Upwork but felt bored waiting for something to work. I joined the bidding but I preferred to leave that site.

Upwork can be useful for me because I am not a freelancer that can complete skilled tasks but I can do well with Upwork as they have easier tasks

Upwork can be useful for me because I am not a freelancer that can complete skilled tasks but I can do well with Upwork as they have easier tasks
Upwork members depend on the bidding results. You have to bid to get an employer to hire you to work for them . And there are many in the wailist.

Upwork members depend on the bidding results. You have to bid to get an employer to hire you to work for them . And there are many in the wailist.
I think we need to learn about it because if we can find a well paying job then we can earn $5 or so in a day from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds