Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Five Years Going (Adsense)

Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Credits
This is on my thoughts at the moment, and so far it seems that I'm not fussed but also I find myself seeing it's very too bad shocking.

As the title stated that it's been five good years since I added Adsense and not to mention it's in $AUD. Was set up when I was in that country. So, years later lost 30% if not more in 2018 when google had a very big hit and google did not want to lose money and so taken the money away from people who are advertisement and sellers. I had over $80 then and lost it all back to under $50.

After trying to get back what I lost, five years added up just over $80, so how bad is that. I mean people should able to get that in a year and not five years. IS it me or google adsense?

It's like, ads on my site and I'm letting them do it for free, I have ads but not so many since I do not like the site to be clotted up with ads as people do not like it and want the site to run fast and smooth, on the place side to say also that most use ad-blocker and that makes it even harder.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's very great that you've been enjoying the benefits of Google Adsense for five yesrs now. Earning through AdSense is just like earning passive income online when the site is packed with lots of traffic.

The thing is that Adsense to me is not very fair in the way that they generate revenues for website because to me their earning rate is quite low as I expect them to do better than what they are currently doing. The fact that they reduce your earnings from $80 to $50 is quite a pathetic case.

The thing is that Adsense to me is not very fair in the way that they generate revenues for website because to me their earning rate is quite low as I expect them to do better than what they are currently doing. The fact that they reduce your earnings from $80 to $50 is quite a pathetic case.
yes you said well they are just using us to make a lot of revenue and not paying in back as users want to have while users are doing very work hard. many people use it for youtube.

I did not understand when you say google took away your money. I have been using adsense since 2012. I first started using on hubpages, than on blog spot and finally on my self hosted websites.

That's very true. That reduction was too much and also, I see it like they are now exploiting ones opportunities online to themselves alone. That is not just fair at all.

As a creative who has a website and wants to start monetizing it once you have audience then you should consider AdSense as you explore other options.

Hey OP, your post reminds me about my Adsense account that I lost almost a decade ago on Hubpages when someone acted too friendly and started clicking at all adverts on all my posts, kinda love's labor lost :). By the way, I am no more interested in Adsense because it's not worth my time and efforts (In my case).
Incidentally, I was too busy on other writing and survey sites and was able to make $25 or more a day despite having a day job. I am still writing for various sites but I prefer sites that pay outright rather than PPV but not many such sites left anymore.

Sometimes when you are using fraudulent methods to make money, you might see a lot of earning but later Google will take back what you tried to cheat.

This is on my thoughts at the moment, and so far it seems that I'm not fussed but also I find myself seeing it's very too bad shocking.

As the title stated that it's been five good years since I added Adsense and not to mention it's in $AUD. Was set up when I was in that country. So, years later lost 30% if not more in 2018 when google had a very big hit and google did not want to lose money and so taken the money away from people who are advertisement and sellers. I had over $80 then and lost it all back to under $50.

After trying to get back what I lost, five years added up just over $80, so how bad is that. I mean people should able to get that in a year and not five years. IS it me or google adsense?

It's like, ads on my site and I'm letting them do it for free, I have ads but not so many since I do not like the site to be clotted up with ads as people do not like it and want the site to run fast and smooth, on the place side to say also that most use ad-blocker and that makes it even harder.
Lol.... its both of you, how can you earn $80 in 5 years, if your site is not generating enough traffic i don't think, you will be able to earn enough than usual.

Hey OP, your post reminds me about my Adsense account that I lost almost a decade ago on Hubpages when someone acted too friendly and started clicking at all adverts on all my posts, kinda love's labor lost :). By the way, I am no more interested in Adsense because it's not worth my time and efforts (In my case).
Incidentally, I was too busy on other writing and survey sites and was able to make $25 or more a day despite having a day job. I am still writing for various sites but I prefer sites that pay outright rather than PPV but not many such sites left anymore.
I know a lot of people who lost their adsense account because their friends and family were trying to help them earn via adsense by clicking on adsense ads.

If you still see ads pop ups on your site from google and you're still not getting paid for it and your AdSense contract with them still valid, then something must be wrong somewhere. You need to contact google to fix this error

Probably you, because the maximum payout for AdSense is $100 which is per click, which means you arent getting enough traffic to boost your income.

I do not have any experience with Adsense, therefore, I do not know about any issues people might face on this platform. But I hear that if you are using fake clicks, your earning will be cut, you can even be banned.

I think Google AdSense are just taking advantage of contents creators just because they are the leading monitization PLATFORM one can work with online. They cheat content creators most of the time which is very bad

Google AdSense is really frustrating a lot of content creators who are willing to make money with their content. I think if we can have a solid competition among monitization platform, Google AdSense will stop all this nonsense

Even though I am not into Google AdSense program at the moment, but i must say that one can really make some good money if Google AdSense is properly setup in one's website or blog. Though I can't say exactly why you have not been able to earn as much after these years, but I can only advise you to try and track all your activities so far to be sure that you have followed all rules as Google AdSense is so strict with their rules and regulations. My thoughts though.

In reality it's very poor (those earnings over that period of time is really minute) but to be honest, one thing that you mentioned has been working against advertisers these days and I'm guilty of it as well - that's the use of ad blockers.

If I were I will contact Google to find out what is happening to your site, how can someone invest $80 and not gain anything more than that in five years time.

Some bloggers are still using Google artists as source of revenue for their website. There is a popular blogger in my country who is making nothing less than 2000 dollars from Google Access because our website is receiving lot of traffic over the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds