Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fish pond business

Favour67

Reputable member
Credits
Is it a good idea to divert my pension money to fish pond business, I have seen some people in this line that are doing well and i want to know if it is advisable to go for it

Advertisement Placeholder
Fish business is a good profitable business if you know how it works. You have to decide on the type of fish you want to rear, where to get quality fingerlings, also there feeding and medications which helps for high survival rate. If can be able to scale through these hurdles, then the business will flourish.

Fish pond business? This is a very good and reliable and lucrative business to invest into. You can start the business of fish pond with small capital. Fish pond is also very easy to manage.

Fish pond business is one of the businesses that Is very profitable in my country as it is today. It involves setting up a place or a piece land for where the pond will be situated mainly moist areas an area not too damp though and availability of feed for the fishes too, you also have to change their water regularly so they won't die off Once all these are in place, you're going to earn lots as a fish farmer.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds