Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

First moderating position

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
What was your first moderation position/experience like? Was it a big, gigantic fail or was it a huge success?

For myself, my first moderation position was a bit of both really. I was enjoying being a Moderator and I thought I was doing a good job but the owner just went and closed down the forum without telling me. :(

Advertisement Placeholder
My first moderation job was on a small sized board, the owner told me i was too nice to people. but I did know how to clear the rubbish when needed. but the board closed down just due to he wasn't really promoting it much.

Man I was a shit awful mod haha!

I didn't know how to do anything, so all I did was promote the forum (via the infamous PM advertisement, I invented that shit I swear!) and interact with the community. Got promoted to admin shortly after that then banned since he didn't like that people liked me more than him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds