Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

First album bought?

Advertisement Placeholder
I honestly don’t remember. I think the first I was given was maybe either something from The partridge Family or something like that, or might of been this story one called East of the Sun and West of the Moon, or the first English Sailor Moon one. Been a looong time so hard to remember.

Mine should be one of those 2pac albums. I can't remember the name, but Dear Mama was one of the songs on the album. I had to make the purchase because of that song. I used to sing it for my mom when we were staying together.

I don't remember the very first album I bought myself but I do remember the very first album I was ever bought and it was a Kylie Minogue album that I was bought on vinyl when I was a kid as I was a huge fan of the song I Should Be So Lucky and it was one of my favorite songs so my mum got me the album and that was my first album :)

The first album I was bought was the Persona V2 album by BTS back in 2019.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds