Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

fincenter.live Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
Fincenter is an advertising Russian company with the best projects for earning money on its resource; it was created on 25/07/2021.

How Can I earn from this Company?

first, you should register an account using this link: https://fincenter.live/refanisboukezzoula
Second, log in to your account and invest from 4.5$ /300 rubles to start your project (send the money through your wallet and submit your operation ID for the support to check it, and they'll give a link to join the site.

And then your deposit will start working and bring income immediately to your wallet and make sure that the more investments money, the more income.

Note: you can invest in many projects at the same time to improve your income.

How can I invest or withdraw my Money?

You can invest or withdraw your money through Payeer, Perfect Money, Qiwi wallets.

Make sure that every 48 hours, the money will enter directly into your wallet.

Oke, Tell me something about your experience?

Sure, I did some deep research about this company, and I see that it deserves to give a try; in a few next days, I will update it here below in the comments.

and that's a screen for my account:
View attachment 2691

Advertisement Placeholder
It's a nice idea that you came across something that would be beneficial to members of the forum and you deemed it fit to share with us. I salute your gesture. Nevertheless, I will will give it a try but I would line to see the update first. This will encourage us the more.

Fincenter is an advertising Russian company with the best projects for earning money on its resource; it was created on 25/07/2021.

How Can I earn from this Company?

first, you should register an account using this link: https://fincenter.live/refanisboukezzoula
Second, log in to your account and invest from 4.5$ /300 rubles to start your project (send the money through your wallet and submit your operation ID for the support to check it, and they'll give a link to join the site.

And then your deposit will start working and bring income immediately to your wallet and make sure that the more investments money, the more income.

Note: you can invest in many projects at the same time to improve your income.

How can I invest or withdraw my Money?

You can invest or withdraw your money through Payeer, Perfect Money, Qiwi wallets.

Make sure that every 48 hours, the money will enter directly into your wallet.

Oke, Tell me something about your experience?

Sure, I did some deep research about this company, and I see that it deserves to give a try; in a few next days, I will update it here below in the comments.

and that's a screen for my account:
View attachment 2691
Is a good one for bringing this here for everyone in this platform to earn from, but only for those who are interested in investing before they could earn from their platform. So I will suggest anyone who wants to invest do it safe.

Is a good one for bringing this here for everyone in this platform to earn from, but only for those who are interested in investing before they could earn from their platform. So I will suggest anyone who wants to invest do it safe.
Yup, I did deep research and ask some people who have already invested here, and till now, I didn't find someone who got scammed; that's why I wanted to share it here.

I commend you for bringing this earning opportunities to our notice. It can be another source of online income. I just hope they are legit and paying and not run away with one's money after investing. But you did not tell us if you have withdrawn from the platform yet and if so, possible payment proof(s). It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

I commend you for bringing this earning opportunities to our notice. It can be another source of online income. I just hope they are legit and paying and not run away with one's money after investing. But you did not tell us if you have withdrawn from the platform yet and if so, possible payment proof(s). It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.
Yes I agree with you that before you can invest in any of the scheme you should make good verification to know whether it is a scam or not and read people's view about the site.

This investment PLATFORM looks more like a high yield investment program to me. So for me I think I will definitely pass and ignore this kind of Investment. I have done this kind of thing in the past and they Ran way with my money

Is this not a high yield investment program as this investment package sounds? I have not changed my mind in going back to high yield investment program yet and will not do so any time soon either

This investment PLATFORM looks more like a high yield investment program to me. So for me I think I will definitely pass and ignore this kind of Investment. I have done this kind of thing in the past and they Ran way with my money
Of course, don't invest what you can afford to lose; this is an investment you can earn as you can lose.

Of course, don't invest what you can afford to lose; this is an investment you can earn as you can lose.
I don't really know whether it is legit or not but according to what you you are saying you said of course don't invest what you can afford to lose that means it is a risk.

I am not saying that it is not legit. But most high yield investment website don't last for long. They will end up not paying members when they have bankrupted

I am not saying that it is not legit. But most high yield investment website don't last for long. They will end up not paying members when they have bankrupted
I don't really know whether it is a scam or legit excited because I have not really make research on it to know how it really works but due to people review I may be able to find out.

This is actually a good way to make expand one source of income. Thanks for sharing this here, I will make more research before I invest in the platform

I don't really know whether it is a scam or legit excited because I have not really make research on it to know how it really works but due to people review I may be able to find out.
I have seen some reviews on some high yield investment website that says that the website is very legit. but that is a lie. The review is been made by the scammers them selves

This is a good initiative too I must say and proving that more and more avenues to earn money online are springing out, not a bad idea to check this out too and see where it goes

@Anis Boukezzoula , would like to get an update on the site, do they still pay and would you advise anyone to join the platform now or it is the opposite. I think it looks legit for now honestly.

@Anis Boukezzoula , would like to get an update on the site, do they still pay and would you advise anyone to join the platform now or it is the opposite. I think it looks legit for now honestly.
well, the site is legit now, I deposited 600 rubles (7$ before more than a week) and till this minute I get 30 rubles so every 2 days I receive 6 Rubles (1%)

View attachment 2719

the site as I mentioned isn't guarenteed, you can earn and profit as you won't profit because the invetsment isn't safe. if you want to try so you can top up your accont with 300 rubles (3.5$) and see, if you don't have enough money or your financial situation is terrible, keep away from it^^

WOW this is great but the issue is they may be available for a short time before they pack up and how sure am I that I will be able to gain all my investment before they pack up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds