Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Financial literacy is a must

Starmix

Loyal member
Credits
We need to be financially literate. This helps us save and spend in the right way. We will also know the right bank for our saving plan. Then when are financially literate, we have the budgeting control and can handle or manage debit and credit, and foremost, we could start an investment of our preference. If one has no financial literacy, he may have no control over his spending, thus no saving may happen. We will be guided on how to be smart and wise in dealing with our money.

Advertisement Placeholder
We need to have such knowledge and should try to always learn more about it as with this we can help ourselves and our family in making right financial decisions

Many people complain because in schools people are not taught to manage their money and in general a good financial education, but they do not do much to learn about personal finance by themselves, today with all the resources we have access to we can educate ourselves easily and simply for example from the internet, that is, with podcast, books, audiobooks, videos etc, whoever wants can do it.

That's a very good point and it should be added in the schools curriculum to let kid learn about the value of savings and managing finance

We need to be financially literate. This helps us save and spend in the right way. We will also know the right bank for our saving plan. Then when are financially literate, we have the budgeting control and can handle or manage debit and credit, and foremost, we could start an investment of our preference. If one has no financial literacy, he may have no control over his spending, thus no saving may happen. We will be guided on how to be smart and wise in dealing with our money.
It will even help us to spend money on the necessary things that we need instead of spending it recklessly

@Bisolami , that is so right, through this we will become a disciplined person . We feel afraid to waste our hard-earned money. We need to be financially literate. It is for our own good.

You might be earning a lot of money, however, if you do not have the knowledge and skills to manage your money, you cannot grow your wealth and you will not be financially secured in the future.

Yes that's very possible, we need to be financially literate to avoid financial crises in the coming years. We mostly see old people helpless and rely only on the support of their children who may also have their own to support. The reason behind, no savings, no pensions. They never prepared for their old age.

That's a very good point and it should be added in the schools curriculum to let kid learn about the value of savings and managing finance
Yes, but I think that many governments are not interested in having a well-educated financial population, they are interested in educating young people more so that they are mere workers, since knowing about finances is surely a path to financial freedom.

Anyone could be financially literate without the assistance of the government. We can apply our commonsense. It's through reading and attending seminars about financial literacy is where we gradually educate and orient ourselves how to be financially literate. Thus guiding us knowledge on how money works for us.

@Bisolami , that is so right, through this we will become a disciplined person . We feel afraid to waste our hard-earned money. We need to be financially literate. It is for our own good.
That is true
This is why we should be very mindful of any kind of investment that we engage ourselves in.

That is true
This is why we should be very mindful of any kind of investment that we engage ourselves in.

Financial literacy also involve the right sort of skill that may help you to save money and manage money as well. This is very important for money managers.

Financial literacy also involve the right sort of skill that may help you to save money and manage money as well. This is very important for money managers.
It is important to make sure that you know how to manage and save money. It will help you to do better things in life with money.

It is important to make sure that you know how to manage and save money. It will help you to do better things in life with money.

Well, saving money does not necessarily mean that you must have a degree. You need to have sufficient skills.

Its must for us to have a care free life and if not then we need to think about our expenses all the time and we may not even have our meals as per our liking

It is very important to have knowledge of how to make our money double at a certain period of time. That only happens of you are financially literate.

I am lacking in this so I know what I need to achieve next and this is what that can help us multiply our earnings

I am lacking in this so I know what I need to achieve next and this is what that can help us multiply our earnings
Try to read Rule 72 of Albert Einstein. You will know the compounding interest of your money. You will also know how what to do so that you'll become a millionaire. There's a computation.

Try to read Rule 72 of Albert Einstein. You will know the compounding interest of your money. You will also know how what to do so that you'll become a millionaire. There's a computation.
Wow, I have never heard of any such rule but glad to know about it and will certainly try to learn more about it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds