Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Financial intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deysi16682

Addicted member
Credits
According to your financial experience, what advice would you give me to avoid having to work for money and instead for money to work for me?

Advertisement Placeholder
According to your financial experience, what advice would you give me to avoid having to work for money and instead for money to work for First, you must know and establish the value of your skills and your business, second, establish a schedule to work because many times we enslave ourselves with our own endeavor and put our life aside, third, acquire the greatest amount of knowledge possible in whatever the area in which you work, that will help you make smart decisions that in turn turn into profits

According to your financial experience, what advice would you give me to avoid having to work for money and instead for money to work for me?
First, you must know and establish the value of your skills and your business, second, establish a schedule to work because many times we enslave ourselves with our own endeavor and put our life aside, third, acquire the greatest amount of knowledge possible in whatever the area in which you work, that will help you make smart decisions that in turn turn into profits

Financial intelligence is a type of business intelligence constituted of the knowledge and skills gained from understanding finance and accounting principles in the business world and understanding how money is being used

you should have self-confidence that you can succeed, also I want to advise you to don't leave your job until you make a plan for your main work like that you won't lose money and time.

This is a good question. For money to work for you then you must have gone into investments such as Forex, stock and equity market.

I would advice that the only this is possible is having so many streams of income and know how to invest wisely and not just jump into things anyhow.

You have to stabilize your business to make it a success. Till a time you realize the profits are capable of working for you without interfering with your capital, then that's it

You need to create a very good impression at every job or business dealing you get into. By doing so clients will be looking for you and not the other way round

The best way your money can work for you is through investments. That is the best way to put your funds to work and earn a profit. Don't forget that it is very important to diversify your investments.

They is something called artificial intelligence in finance
it called in short as a.i and that Is what we have been applying were I work.
There are many benefits of using AI in financial services. It can enhance efficiency and productivity through automation; reduce human biases and errors caused by psychological or emotional factors; and improve the quality and conciseness of management information by spotting either anomalies or longer-term trends that cannot be easily picked up by current reporting methods

Your last phrase 'for money to work for me' makes me think of investment. You would do nothing in investing to earn a profit aside from deciding when to buy or sell it. Other than investing, you could start a business, make it profitable and successful.

Financial intelligence is a type of business intelligence constituted of the knowledge and skills gained from understanding finance and accounting principles in the business world and understanding how money is being used .

Financial intelligence is just about understanding how money can be put to good use to make more money by setting up a system that generates wealth consistently , with financial intelligence one would never run out of money .

It's a good question and every one must keep it in mind.I would advice that the only this is possible is having so many streams of income and know how to invest wisely and not just jump into things anyhow. the best way is to use money for yourself and earn well.

Another thing you can do is to be positive always, believe in whatever business you invest your money into and ensure proper management of the business. Surround yourself with people that will add to your financial growth.

If you do not want to work for money but you want money to work for you, the first thing is to discover your self, who are?, what do you capable to do?. After that invest your capital on what you have knowledge or skills about then make a good plan for your business, by doing that, you are the one that will be controlling money, money will not control you.

Financial intelligence simply means saving money and using them for good investment for the main motive of creating forther wealth. Every business owner or individuals must be financial intelligent to get to where he or she wants to in terms of financial growth. You must know how to use money, not allowing money use you. When you spend money on the right things you are using money, when it is spent wrongly then you are been used by money.

So many people work without schedule and this make them to enslave themselves.acquire greater knowledge in the area you work to be able to make good decisions that will definitely yield more money.
You should be able to save money and use such money to create more wealth. Without financial intelligent businesses can not meet up with their objective.

1 most trusted financial intelligent character is that you must spend below your earning and below your limit don't overspend just because I want to please someone but spend your money wisely and invest the remaining money in a business that you know has good potential progress in the future, don't spend your money on things that will never give you a good future that's all

They is something called artificial intelligence in finance
it called in short as a.i and that Is what we have been applying were I work.
There are many benefits of using AI in financial services. It can enhance efficiency and productivity through automation; reduce human biases and errors caused by psychological or emotional factors; and improve the quality and conciseness of management information by spotting either anomalies or longer-term trends that cannot be easily picked up by current reporting methods
Am particularly interested in knowing how this works. Does it execute trades on commodities or its just an algorithm that gives financial advice to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds