Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Financial considerations to check before accepting a job offer.

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
There are so many financial considerations to take before you accept a job offer and it's pay. Primary among these considerations are
1) Cost of transportation to and fro the work place
2) Nature of job and cost of refilling (eating) during lunch break.

If after taking out these two costs, something tangible is not left for you, don't take the job.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people just accept jobs and pay rates without considering these variables. You can't be spending so much on transportation till nothing remains for you.

The most important thing to consider is how many hours you have to work and how much money you will receive. You will have to then tally with your monetary requirement.

That's right, we need to see if we don't need to spend too much on transportation and also if how many hours we need to work because many companies want their higher-level employees to stay at work for more hours

That's why I don't even like those online work. You would have to be spending a part of the salary on transportation..

The most important thing to consider is how many hours you have to work and how much money you will receive. You will have to then tally with your monetary requirement.
You are very right because a lot of people work for so much hours and they end of getting peanuts

We need to check both pros and cons before accepting any job offer and if not then we will regret later

Transportation expenses is one thing that keeps people broke even when they have jobs. Especially in Nigeria where the pay is already low. N

Some people do act stupid when they accept high paying jobs but they are required to work for longer duration and need to travel more which ultimately makes them earn the same amount

Some people do act stupid when they accept high paying jobs but they are required to work for longer duration and need to travel more which ultimately makes them earn the same amount
Time is one thing I don't mess with. Any work that unduly takes my time must pay me well.

With the way the economy is going, you just find a job around you that would not require you to pay transport.

There are so many financial considerations to take before you accept a job offer and it's pay. Primary among these considerations are
1) Cost of transportation to and fro the work place
2) Nature of job and cost of refilling (eating) during lunch break.

If after taking out these two costs, something tangible is not left for you, don't take the job.

This is actually one of the reason I make all the necessary research to know the location of the company where I am applying for a job so that I am going to consider my transportation cost in relation with the salary they are going to pay me before I accept the job, so that I will not be running a loss because I am paying too much on transportation for coming to work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds