Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

finalmentemain.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
1-What's Finalmentemain.com?

View attachment 609
this beautiful platform created in 2019 In South Africa by three partners.
Finalmentemain gives you the chance to earn free satoshis just from clicking on ads and more features.

2- Can I join this site?

YEAH, you can, don't worry because Finalmentemain is avaialble for all the countries (worldwide).

3- How much Money Can I make from this website?

*if you don't want to invest any amount, then you will get 0.00001 BTC daily from just 10 clicks on ads.

so after 9 days, you will reach 1$.

* if you want to earn more then you need to upgrade your account by buying one of the memberships and there're (select what you need):

View attachment 611 View attachment 612
* if you want to earn more and more from this site also you need to have active referrals (you will earn a good percentage from their clicks if you bought a membership).

4- How Can I join the site?

* click on this link: https://finalmentemain.com/register.aspx?u=anisboukezzoula
* create an account using your real informations.
* go to your email and confirm it (it's a necessary step).
* now you have an account on Finalmentemain and you can start earning ^^

5- what's the minimum payout?

you can withdraw your money through two options:

* the faucet pay: the minimum is ฿0.00011
* the coin payments (coinbase or blockchain or any wallet): 3$ BTC at least.

6- what's your experience with the site?

the site is legit 100%, I have worked there hard last months and could earn in totally 30$ and this is my history of payout:

View attachment 614

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
1-What's Finalmentemain.com?

View attachment 609
this beautiful platform created in 2019 In South Africa by three partners.
Finalmentemain gives you the chance to earn free satoshis just from clicking on ads and more features.

2- Can I join this site?

YEAH, you can, don't worry because Finalmentemain is avaialble for all the countries (worldwide).

3- How much Money Can I make from this website?

*if you don't want to invest any amount, then you will get 0.00001 BTC daily from just 10 clicks on ads.

so after 9 days, you will reach 1$.

* if you want to earn more then you need to upgrade your account by buying one of the memberships and there're (select what you need):

View attachment 611 View attachment 612
* if you want to earn more and more from this site also you need to have active referrals (you will earn a good percentage from their clicks if you bought a membership).

4- How Can I join the site?

* click on this link: https://finalmentemain.com/register.aspx?u=anisboukezzoula
* create an account using your real informations.
* go to your email and confirm it (it's a necessary step).
* now you have an account on Finalmentemain and you can start earning ^^

5- what's the minimum payout?

you can withdraw your money through two options:

* the faucet pay: the minimum is ฿0.00011
* the coin payments (coinbase or blockchain or any wallet): 3$ BTC at least.

6- what's your experience with the site?

the site is legit 100%, I have worked there hard last months and could earn in totally 30$ and this is my history of payout:

View attachment 614
44863 Total members but doesn t mention how much they have paid in total to them.

44863 Total members but doesn t mention how much they have paid in total to them.
They have some sources to pay their members, I could make three payments from there, in addition they have a Facebook page and they reply about your issues.
In general, all the reviews about this company are perfect, you can search more about that.

Ooh, thank you for this article, but the payment is too low, there are better paying opportunities that you can find online.
I don't think so, 1000 satoshis per day just from clicking on 10 ads is a low payment?
all the faucets need from you some days to reach 1000 satoshis

I don't think so, 1000 satoshis per day just from clicking on 10 ads is a low payment?
all the faucets need from you some days to reach 1000 satoshis
HE is just posting messages for the sake of biznotes, I have been cleaning many posts of his that were just spam/repetitive, at one point he was just copy pasting the same comment in 5-10 threads... I mean he is hungry for money, he doesn t do quality content and I am not sure if he will continue to be our member honestly.

HE is just posting messages for the sake of biznotes, I have been cleaning many posts of his that were just spam/repetitive, at one point he was just copy pasting the same comment in 5-10 threads... I mean he is hungry for money, he doesn t do quality content and I am not sure if he will continue to be our member honestly.
it's really sad to see users like that. anyways we will fight against those spammers.
good job @vest1992 :love:

Actually, this is one of those PTC sites I signed up on when I started working on ptcs. I got paid once but I have not really been very active there of recent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds