Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Feel free!

ChrisG2010

Reputable member
Credits
Feel free to ask me some questions. :smiley:
Let me get some questions out of the way though that I always seem to get.

Age? 25
What state do you live? South Carolina
Did you graduate? Yes. Web Design.
What career path did you choose? Law Enforcement.
Do you run any websites? Yes, I run USHost247.com as well as gaining a following on Youtube with Cryptocurrency and Gaming.

Advertisement Placeholder
I remember that place, and I remember Collin. Do you know what ever happened to him? And Volact?
Collin said he couldn’t handle running a host anymore with all the support tickets and stuff so he just let it expire and dipped out on the clients.

Even though I wasn't the "provider" of those clients, I still allowed a good many contact us to get their backups since Volact dipped out without notifying any customers.

What if it's a staff member attempting to provide helpful information and giving links to certain sections of the forum? :yum:
Are you talking about yourself? :laughing: I see a few of yours are copy and paste. :smirk::laughing:

Feel free to ask me some questions. :smiley:
Let me get some questions out of the way though that I always seem to get.

Age? 25
What state do you live? South Carolina
Did you graduate? Yes. Web Design.
What career path did you choose? Law Enforcement.
Do you run any websites? Yes, I run USHost247.com as well as gaining a following on Youtube with Cryptocurrency and Gaming.
Ooh That's neat. I start college in the fall Associate in Criminal Justice with intent to pursue law enforcement (Big name right)

It's just a Criminal Justice degree with extra classes on law enforcement such as firearms I and II etc.

What classes did you take?

Ooh That's neat. I start college in the fall Associate in Criminal Justice with intent to pursue law enforcement (Big name right)

It's just a Criminal Justice degree with extra classes on law enforcement such as firearms I and II etc.

What classes did you take?
I didn't have to attend any college. Just had to go through everything SLED required.

I didn't have to attend any college. Just had to go through everything SLED required.
Ahh, I don't have to attend either since i'm going into the state police but it raises your chances and makes you look more qualified, plus if I was to not get the job for some reason, i'd have college background to back my ass up. I was thinking about doing corrections since I live right next to Ohio's largest prison.

Ahh, I don't have to attend either since i'm going into the state police but it raises your chances and makes you look more qualified, plus if I was to not get the job for some reason, i'd have college background to back my ass up. I was thinking about doing corrections since I live right next to Ohio's largest prison.
Jesus...let me tell you about corrections lol. That place is for the birds. Watching up to 72 inmates to one of us my friend..baby sitting them day and night and them acting so immature. Its nothing but little kids..

Jesus...let me tell you about corrections lol. That place is for the birds. Watching up to 72 inmates to one of us my friend..baby sitting them day and night and them acting so immature. Its nothing but little kids..
I figured but around here, the prison or the mines is the only way to make a decent living without moving. Ohio/Kentucky is shit man, never come here.

Are you talking about yourself? :laughing: I see a few of yours are copy and paste. :smirk::laughing:

I don't copy and paste my posts ever. It's probably similar, but it's never the same. Stay in yo lane.

How do you feel about the UCLA basketball players that were arrested in China? Should we have let that country keep them? :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds