Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favourite TV show?

htb24

Credits
I like to watch a lot of TV shows, especially on Netflix. Some of my favourites are The IT Crowd, The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul.
What TV shows do you guys like?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to like LOST, House MD. Both of them were my favorite, but now both are dead. Well, I like Big Bang Theory a lot. I also love to watch Man Vs Wild, which is still running in India.

My favorite television show of all-time is The Mentalist, and it had its series finale about a month ago. As much as I have enjoyed the series, I was glad to see it end. The last couple seasons were not very good. Other shows that I like are Burn Notice, Chuck, Lost, Friends, Seinfeld, How I Met Your Mother, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, Dexter, etc. I waste a lot of my time on Netflix. :D

I like shows about history. I watch a lot of Pawn Stars. A few friends pulled me into a anime show called "Sword Art Online" and I've really been liking it.

I only watch shows on History Channel. Which is American Restoration, Pawn Starts, Mantracker, Storage Wars etc...

My favorite Tv show right now is Ghost Whisperer I love that show I remember watching it when I was like 6 I think

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds