Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favourite support type system?

Customer Support System : Must Have Features​

A right customer support system serves the business to achieve the shared goal of impeccable customer experience and prove customer support ROI to the management. Thus, to improve the customer support interactions, your customer support system must have these 10 features:

Omnichannel Communication Support
Customers can opt for any communication medium – phone, email, social media or online chat to seek support from your organization, a good customer support system is the one that supports omnichannel communication. It not only supports multiple communication channels but ensures synchronization among these channels to hold the context of customer interactions across channels for any particular interaction. This gives the customers convenience and ease of interaction with the brand.
[automerge]1611557903[/automerge]

Customer Support System : Must Have Features​

A right customer support system serves the business to achieve the shared goal of impeccable customer experience and prove customer support ROI to the management. Thus, to improve the customer support interactions, your customer support system must have these 10 features:

Omnichannel Communication Support
Customers can opt for any communication medium – phone, email, social media or online chat to seek support from your organization, a good customer support system is the one that supports omnichannel communication. It not only supports multiple communication channels but ensures synchronization among these channels to hold the context of customer interactions across channels for any particular interaction. This gives the customers convenience and ease of interaction with the brand.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every company offers different type of support to their customers - live chat, tickets system, FAQ (frequently asked questions) and more. If all ways were available which one would you use?

I prefer the live chat support type. I think it's the fastest way of support and you can help right away. The second option I would go for is the tickets system.
I think that the best thing for support is the live chat option. The reason that I am saying this is that sometimes tickets can get lost, and they will not be responded to and sometimes the frequently asked questions is not enough information that you are looking for. If you are involved in a live chat to you able to get the answers to your specific questions, and it will also help you to make a decision much faster when it comes to the site that is in question.

Indeed support chat system is way much better than the other , afterall its my favorite support system when it is live. Basically when it is live you can ask all your concerns in one time. And specially if the support agent has a good behavior then I guess it is a good asset of a certain company.

Email or even live chat support system I use. Email takes longer but at least you can keep track. I use live chat when something that has to be dealt with right now.. Mostly host server support
I agree but most of the best support is brother e-mail. It is good because most e-mails are followed in Pakistan because there is no different facility yet.Poultry net problem makes live chat salutations. In my area, most of the e-mail is traffic and I personally like e-mail.

I would prefer the live chat since it attends to the issues almost immediately but in a situation where that is not available, an email is OK for me provided they respond to those quickly enough.

Favourite support type system?​

Pinned support. ...
Fixed support. ...
Hanger support. ...
Simple support. ...
Varieties of support

Live chatnis my favourite support system. Your problem will be solved in minutes. Phone call might be even better but you will have to pay bills. Whatsapp support, telegram support, viber support are my favourite ways of getting help.

With technical support, I think this would depend on the kind of products. There are some products where you can get enough information just by reading FAQ. For some kind of products like electronics you need a chat with an agent to walk you through the process. So I would say all are good, it depends on the kind of product being offered.

I will prefer the live chat form of support over all other form of support because I will get the specific information that I want with such kind of support. I remember the last site I visited they had the live chat support, I chatted them up asked them all the questions that I want to know and I got the answers from them directly. This is the kind of support that I would want to see on all sites that I visit.

I think every business should have two customer service systems available. It should be the chat by whatsapp or sms and tickets for those people who do not handle whatsapp. Customer service is of utmost importance for the company and its viability should be sought for those customers who request this service.

Well, I am a shy type of person, who do not like visual contact with strangers, hence, I do not think live chat or call will be the right option for my type of person. I would go for frequently asked questions, because through writing, I am able to communicate better and ask whatever questions I want to ask.

Every company offers different type of support to their customers - live chat, tickets system, FAQ (frequently asked questions) and more. If all ways were available which one would you use?

I prefer the live chat support type. I think it's the fastest way of support and you can help right away. The second option I would go for is the tickets system.
My favorite is live support too, your issues get resolved and you don't have to wait for a long period of time, the support ticket is ok but it takes a little longer. I hate the ones that use bots

How to make me a good patronizer of your product,is by effective communication, every business roles knows how vital it is to be in constant communication with their clients.

Well, in reply to your question on which type of support system i would like to get info from a company, I will say I like Frequently asked questions and live chat, both are very good because you can get answers to your question ASAP

I prefer using live chat as my support system and it is because anything I inquire about can be sorted out almost immediately I don't need to worry for long.

I have used the live chat support system before, many times. I do tend to get my questions answered at always. So, I have my reservations about it. I would prefer live video call.

Customers are people who want their voices to be heared at every point in time and as such, you should try to provide all in the order which you can maintain but you should have at least, telephone, email and text message support.

The best favourite support in a business is good communication.having good communication with your workers and also good communication with your customer help to improve business sales.

I'll simply prefer the Live Chat option. It will enable me to speak directly to the representative and get satisfied with your short comings you encountered with the site.

Support systems in a business is very vital in order to meet the needs of the customers, i personally prefer the live chats because you get attended to immediately and lay your complaints.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds