Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Favourite Car

Advertisement Placeholder
Lamborghini Gallardo <3
cY4qU.png

5924-1986-Chevrolet-Camaro.jpg

this^ a 1986 Chevy Camaro IROC Z28.
I love your taste in cars. Everyone else is all luxury and what not, your's is pure american muscle. :)

I can't think of anything specific right now because I love all kinds of cars, but I dug old Amercian Muscle, Chevy and Ford trucks (I like either, more of a chevy guy but I've driven a few Fords and they are nice), fucking Nascar cars. So many more.... I'm not a fan of luxury cars as they are too... rich for my taste. :p

I love your taste in cars. Everyone else is all luxury and what not, your's is pure american muscle. :)

I can't think of anything specific right now because I love all kinds of cars, but I dug old Amercian Muscle, Chevy and Ford trucks (I like either, more of a chevy guy but I've driven a few Fords and they are nice), fucking Nascar cars. So many more.... I'm not a fan of luxury cars as they are too... rich for my taste. :p

Yep these are too rich for my taste too. But here is one of my favorite which I could probably afford.
image_large.php

Lol and some info about the car I posted: I had a 1986 IROC, it had a 383 stroker with a vacuum controlled hand built 700R4 transmission with b&m shift kit and a 2.73 positraction rear end.

Had troubles in the quarter mile bit sure hauled ass down the road ... I made it to 155mph. But it wanted more. I was scared to try further

Lol and some info about the car I posted: I had a 1986 IROC, it had a 383 stroker with a vacuum controlled hand built 700R4 transmission with b&m shift kit and a 2.73 positraction rear end.

Had troubles in the quarter mile bit sure hauled ass down the road ... I made it to 155mph. But it wanted more. I was scared to try further
IROC's are fucking beasts, but yeah going over 150 is pretty damn scary. Plus pretty sure that's against the law over here. :p Never had a chance to drive one, my mom had one but traded it for a Corvette... She's still disappointed in herself haha.

oh believe me it was controlled the best it could be. middle of the night on open highway. it gets real at that speed. you definetly feel even the slightest shift in the steering

oh believe me it was controlled the best it could be. middle of the night on open highway. it gets real at that speed. you definetly feel even the slightest shift in the steering

Whats that motorway in Germany that has no speed limit called?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds