Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite weather !!!

Advertisement Placeholder
Spring is my favorite season and has my favorite weather. Not too cold, not too hot. Just perfect. I also like spring rains and thunderstorms.

I love the fall. Something about the air, the smells, it takes me back. I loved being a child and never thought I would miss it. When you are nearing your 30's you realize things like this and when you are in your 30's, you some how just find enjoyment in the little things that take you back.

I love the fall. Something about the air, the smells, it takes me back. I loved being a child and never thought I would miss it. When you are nearing your 30's you realize things like this and when you are in your 30's, you some how just find enjoyment in the little things that take you back.

I too love the smell of autumn. It is also my favorite season. I just love how the leaves look.

Early summer/late spring when its not too hot, just nice.

That or when its super cold and snowing. I love snow for some reason.

I would say summer because of the vacations, but if vacations were in spring, then spring would definitely be my favourite season

I love rainy weather when I am indoors but screw it when I am driving. Haha. Rain is lovely but it sucks to drive in because... other... drivers... UGH!

I like it to be about 55-60 degrees with the sun out. Something warm enough to be without a jacket but cool enough to not sweat in a hoodie.

I like it to but sunny and the sun to feel warm but it to be a cooler day, like maybe in the low 60's with a low humidity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds