Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Video Game

Advertisement Placeholder
I love playing zombies! We should play some time ;) My favorite game of all time though is Final Fantasy X. I loved the story, game play, characters, music, everything really. I played it for the first time on PS2 but even back then I thought the graphics were amazing. I now have the remastered version for PS3. It's the only reason why I keep my PS3 (besides Kino Der Toten). When it comes out for PS4 I will probably purchase it then as well.

Right now Reign of Kings, I played it only for a bit but man is it good. It's a survival game set in the middle ages :D

I wouldnt say I have a favorite game, but my favorite series is probably the Fable series for Xbox!

I would say Grand Theft Auto IV and Battlefield 5. Those are the only two games I enjoy and play.

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy ....9....

I have a lot of fav games but these two are my most fav. XD I'm working on Kingdom Hearts 2.5 on the ps3 right now. Replaying 2 is fun and I love Riku's design in it... even if I HATE fighting him in the few parts that he shows up. I might play 1.5 but I suck at kingdom hearts 1...

I must say Mario Kart is my favorite game, I do not really play many of the newer games with the exception of Terraria.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds