Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Type Of Car?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my life presently I do not have any actual favourite car, but I prefer to drive a jeep than any other car.

I love saloon cars its always helpful and easy to use and its my dreams type of car which I think if am opportune to get a car I will opted for this so I think this is why I want to get a saloon car

It's Mercedes that's my favourite. No other cars make me feel the same way Mercedes does. It's where Germany did their very best in car design. If it's not Mercedes, I'm not buying or driving it.

It's Mercedes that's my favourite. No other cars make me feel the same way Mercedes does. It's where Germany did their very best in car design. If it's not Mercedes, I'm not buying or driving it.
I love Mercedes too but one place that I have a serious concern is on its maintenance unlike some other cars like Toyota, Mercedes is too expensive to maintain.

I like 80s compact cars like this one.
A New 1989 Mercury Tracer.JPG

Cars are so pedestrian.
Trucks are where I live.
Tundra, F250/350, Chevy/GMC 2500/3500.

My favorite brand has always been BMW. Although Mercedes-Benz has been catching up lately in terms of design, so that’s also rising in my favoritism. Especially like the GLE’s.

FB5A288A-9CBA-4F9C-B1DB-425F52AA6B57.jpeg

I like the Charger and Challenger by Dodge.
Unluckily... for long term aspect... Dodge has produced pieces of crap for about the last decade. Their 1/2 ton truck is a running joke in the truck owners field, and has been for decades... the running joke was "buy a Dodge and have a decent engine 15 years later".. The ONLY Dodge that I would be willing to spend my pennies on would be a 2500 or 3500 diesel truck, and I'd still pick a Shitolet/GMC or Ford before it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds