Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Favorite Streaming Services

Advertisement Placeholder
I am partial to the Shudder streaming service. It's horror themed, reasonably priced, and has led to a lot of good horror films about topics that otherwise might not be greenlit or spotlighted.

Hbo Max. It has a great selection of sci-fi and fantasy movies. also because of Star Trek.
Apple TV would be my second favorite. A great selection of movies and original sci fi programming. For all mankind is my second favorite space show.

I have a few favorite streaming services myself. Netflix and Now TV that we get in the UK which have movies and entertainment packages on it are two that I love and tend to use when I can. Another I like to use it Amazon Prime as well as they have a lot of good movies and shows on there that I have watched in the past as well. WWE Network is also another I like to have as well for PPV events.

Netflix and Amazon Prime have been very good to me for all my movies and TV series. I haven't thought of changing them in years.

Amazon Prime and Disney+ are my favourite streaming services.
They are good streaming services and have always been my favourite.

Paramount+ and Netflix is my favourite streaming services. I'm thinking of paying for Hulu by next month. I completed Halo Season 2 yesterday on Paramount+.

I so much love HBOMAX. I pay for my subscription on yearly duration because they are giving me the best streaming service.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds