Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Favorite Paid Forum Software

What's your favorite paid forum software?

• XenForo

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • vBulletin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Invision Community

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Woltlab Burning Board

• Other (Please specify)

• Total voters
Advertisement Placeholder
For a long time it has always been IPB. Coming from InvisionFree, it felt natural to evolve as IPB evolved. But since IPB does no longer have any decent skins since a couple of years, I've swapped to XenForo and haven't had any regrets so far. I'll admit that until a couple of years ago, IPB was the better software imo.

I've never used paid forum software as an administrator, but as a user, I will say that XF wins.

Never liked vBulletin 4 onwards for its crazy slowness and IPB with it's deluge of features.

For a long time it has always been IPB. Coming from InvisionFree, it felt natural to evolve as IPB evolved. But since IPB does no longer have any decent skins since a couple of years, I've swapped to XenForo and haven't had any regrets so far. I'll admit that until a couple of years ago, IPB was the better software imo.

The skins comment is interesting as I've not really looked for new ones so I'm going to have a look later and see if there are any decent ones. It was great on invisionfree when you could get skins for free. 😂

The skins comment is interesting as I've not really looked for new ones so I'm going to have a look later and see if there are any decent ones. It was great on invisionfree when you could get skins for free. 😂
So being on the cloud service, do they offer more than one skin you can use for free or just the default one?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds