Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Music Genre

Advertisement Placeholder
Pop and kpop for me! I don't know much about other music genres because I grew up listening to the radio which mostly played only the top 40 pop songs.

I like anything that's good honestly. But I can't stand heavy metal or screamo, it gives me a headache. I will listen to a song that has a different language and not understand it but I will love the beat.

My all time favorite would probably be a mix of R & B and pop.

I like all except rock, emo and country.

I like anything that's good honestly. But I can't stand heavy metal or screamo, it gives me a headache. I will listen to a song that has a different language and not understand it but I will love the beat.
Does anyone like heavy metal/screamo? I have yet to find someone who really does...

Pop and kpop for me! I don't know much about other music genres because I grew up listening to the radio which mostly played only the top 40 pop songs.
I have similar tastes. I don't like to pick a genre. But my favorites hover around the pop area. :p

I grew up listening to the radio which mostly played only the top 40 pop songs.

I grew up listening to cheesy boyband pop from the 1990's. Good songs, but you'd be insulted for admitting to liking them. :p

When I started high school, something changed me and I turned into an excessive rock fan.

As such, I like almost everything - rock, alternative rock, heavy rock, nu-metal, synthrock, pop, synthpop, pop-rock, country, disco, electronica and dance. I will also listen to *some* modern dancepop/electropop songs.

Only rap and emo are on my list of 'DO NOT WANT' for music. Those and most dancepop songs, but there are a few every now and then that I like.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds