Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Favorite flavor of popcorn?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
When it comes to popcorn I can eat almost off flavors and enjoy them but there are two flavors I had never tried before that I tried recently and they were amazing.

The first one was Gingerbread toffee flavor and was brought out for Christmas at a store near me. Seems it was only a limited-time flavor for Christmas but it was amazing, the gingerbread flavor was there but it wasn't too overpowering and it worked well with the toffee.

Another was salted caramel that I had a few weeks ago. It was nice and I would eat it again but you could taste the salt which I thought was unusual.

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

Advertisement Placeholder
The only flavor I want on my pop corn is some salt and little bit of cheese powder. Except these two things, I don't add anything on my pop corn. Pop corn is a low calorie diet and I do not want to add anything to increase calories.

I don't have any specific one as my favorite because I love them all. I'm a big sucker for popcorns. I eat everyone of them which comes my way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds