Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite flavor of ice-cream?

Cryckit

Addicted member
Credits
What's your favorite flavor of ice-cream?

My favorite type of ice cream is chocolate. Almost anything with chocolate in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Chocolate peanut butter, but has to be Tillamook (NW USA brand). Häagen-Dazs vanilla swiss almond for a national flavor.

Chocolate peanut butter, but has to be Tillamook (NW USA brand). Häagen-Dazs vanilla swiss almond for a national flavor.

I love to eat chocolate peanut butter ice cream whenever I can. It tastes so very good. Like l said before, I love almost anything with chocolate in it.

I generally like plain vanilla flavored ice cream. I also don't mind strawberry flavored and mango flavored ones.

I absolutely don't like chocolate ice cream. I think it is kind of disgusting and I generally avoid it.

I have not eaten ice cream in a while. I kind of miss it.

I used to like strawberry ice cream. Well, vanilla, butterscotch, chocolate they are good but I am not that fond of them and honestly, I believe the chocolate chips in the butterscotch ice cream are way too sweet.

Anyway, now, I like mango and vanilla combo. I always order it and it's my favorite for 4 years now. I never liked combos(chocolate and vanilla) but this combo made me realize who wrong I was to judge them.
My mom liked this combo the most too :D
So, we always get the family pack, whenever we can.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds