Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite comedy/parody bands & artists

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some comedy/parody bands & artists that you like? I get a kick out of Flight of the Conchords, who make comedic songs that are inspired by some classics. I was hooked on their show that lasted two seasons, and have been a fan of their music for years. Then you got The Lonely Island, who makes comedic style rap/pop style music.

Other comedic bands/artists I enjoy are; Jon Lajoie, Steel Panther, Ninja Sex Party, and probably the GOAT Weird Al Yankovik. What are some of your favorite parody bands/artists?

I'll leave you with one of my favorite Flight of the Conchords songs, check that out below.

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to listen to Weird Al Yankovic pretty consistently as a teenager and even had some of his CDs.

What are some comedy/parody bands & artists that you like? I get a kick out of Flight of the Conchords, who make comedic songs that are inspired by some classics. I was hooked on their show that lasted two seasons, and have been a fan of their music for years. Then you got The Lonely Island, who makes comedic style rap/pop style music.

Other comedic bands/artists I enjoy are; Jon Lajoie, Steel Panther, Ninja Sex Party, and probably the GOAT Weird Al Yankovik. What are some of your favorite parody bands/artists?

I'll leave you with one of my favorite Flight of the Conchords songs, check that out below.

"Favorite Comedy/Parody Bands & Artists"
Let's talk about your favorite comedians or parody artists. Comedy music has its own distinct appeal, whether it's "Weird Al" Yankovic's brilliant parodies, the hilarity of Flight of the Conchords, or the sarcastic tunes of The Lonely Island. Tell us about your favorite albums and what makes them so fun to listen to!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds