Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Color?

Advertisement Placeholder
about mine Blue. It's just a calming color. Plus it makes me think of water, which reminds me of fluid motions and such, that calm me even more.

Blue all the way. My eye is always drawn to it. I read something interesting about the colour blue, apparently it was one of the last colours man made a word for (or that is recorded) which means as some point we either couldn't see it or if we just didn't have a word for it... I'm not sure how true it is though.

There are those here whose favorite color is blue, just like me. Then there are those who like different colors too. Four people like blue and three people like other colors. I'm interested to see what other colors that additional people select as their favorite.

I have always loved green and black. I don't know why that is, but these two colors attract me. Majority of my clothes are black, green, or grey colored.

I prefer to go for dark colors, because I don't want to draw attentions of people. Light colors normally draw attentions.

Green, a little bit of red too, but I've always loved green because it sets off a different vibe from the others. :yum:

Green would be another color that I like right behind my favorite color blue, but that's because blue combined with yellow makes green. :tongueout:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds