Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite children's shows growing up?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What were your favorite children's shows growing up? I was hugely fond of Nickelodeon, with the likes of The Rugrats, Ahh real monsters, Rockos Modern Life, and of course cartoon network with Dexter's laboratory, Cow and chicken, Ed, Edd and Eddy, courage the cowardly dog, and more. Plus I gotta include the GOAT, Batman The Animated Series. What were some of your childhood faves?

Advertisement Placeholder
"Peppa Pig" the animated series follows the adventures of Peppa, a cheeky little piggy, and her family and friends. It is known for its simple storytelling, colorful animation, and relatable characters. Even after growing up, I still have a liking to this serie.

I believe I was a huge fan of all the shows on Cartoon Network. I loved to watch scooby do, courage the cowardly dog, dexter, power puff girls and a whole lot. I also loved the Disney themes that included Snow White, beauty and the beast too. I’m nostalgic at this very moment.

I've seen so many, but if I considered only a few I would say they were, spongebob, Ed edd and eddy, I also liked Rugrats and Tom and jerry, Kick buttowsky, Doraemon, Shin chan...

I watched so many series that it's hard to just mention a few ones, in fact when I was growing up there were too many good quality cartoons.

What were your favorite children's shows growing up? I was hugely fond of Nickelodeon, with the likes of The Rugrats, Ahh real monsters, Rockos Modern Life, and of course cartoon network with Dexter's laboratory, Cow and chicken, Ed, Edd and Eddy, courage the cowardly dog, and more. Plus I gotta include the GOAT, Batman The Animated Series. What were some of your childhood faves?
There are so many.. Oswald, Noddy, Tom & Jerry, Dexter's Laboratory, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Power Puff Girls 😄. Ah! I miss those days of my childhood when I used to get ready for school while watching these on TV. Golden days.

I was into anime a lot when I was between the ages of 12 and 18. So I grew up watching and enjoying shows like Dragon Ball Z. I never got into Pokemon though which was strange considering that was very popular at the time.

I was addicted to Rugrats as a child, must've loved all the adventures they went on.

What's your favourite shoes well green apple I can name some for example Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, Johnny Bravo, Pinky and the Brain, and so on and so forth and even Ed Edd and Eddy.

I grew up watching He-Man. I hear Mattle is creating He-Man movie after the success of Barbie.

Tom and Jerry cartoon show every day is my favourite kids show. This show made my childhood so memorable, I can't think of anything else I watched more often like I did with Tom and Jerry. I watched some of the old episode some months ago and I had all old memories and nostalgia coming back.

I really love watching Cartoons, even till date I am a die fan of Cartoon Network.
I remember watching Tom and Jerry, Twinnie Winnies and lot more was a daily routine for me as a kid after school and I enjoyed them more on weekends too

I was pretty obsessed with shows like Power Rangers and Transformers when I was a little boy. In my teens I discovered anime. So shows like Dragon Ball Z, RahXephon, and Yu Yu Hakusho were shows that I came to really love.

I was pretty obsessed with shows like Power Rangers and Transformers when I was a little boy. In my teens I discovered anime. So shows like Dragon Ball Z, RahXephon, and Yu Yu Hakusho were shows that I came to really love.

I love those shows too. Did you watch Ben 10? It was like Pokémon but different in its own way, my little nephew loved it so much. I had to buy merchandised products of Ben 10 for him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds