Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Cereal?

Advertisement Placeholder
I never even heard of those. I like Captain Crunch and Cinnamon toast

rice_chex.jpg

M

an, you guys look like you have the best cereal over there. All we have is crap. I would eat it more often if we had cereal that actually tasted good
Might be good cereal, but it's still expensive enough that I actually cannot afford it, because me and my brother eat the entire box of it in one sitting. And of course the cheap ones aren't flavored at all, meaning that all you eat is dried and processed corn - I ain't a bird!

I try to stay away from cereal with lots of sugar. One of my favourites has to be Multigrain Cheerios! They are so delicious!
multi-grain-cheerios.jpg

I hate all cereal. If cereal is the only thing in my cupboard when I wake up my day is more depressing than it already was.

I hate all cereal. If cereal is the only thing in my cupboard when I wake up my day is more depressing than it already was.
Why do you hate cereal so much, surely there must be some kind of cereal you enjoy at least a little?

I am not picky about cereal. I eat every kind of cereal.

But if I have the option to pick, I will pick Frosted Flakes.

Why do you hate cereal so much, surely there must be some kind of cereal you enjoy at least a little?

Golden Nuggets are the shit but I just can't eat cereal in the morning. I have no idea why. It just makes me sad. :L

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds