Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Favorite Blogging Platform

TheWhiteNinja978

Renowned member
Credits
We all have our own personal preferences, some like Wordpress others like Blogspot, etc.
I tried both of them and could never get used to the UI interface and/or how blogging worked AKA it's not for me so I could honestly say that I have no favorite/personal preference.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to have a blog years ago on blogger, but now i have set up and had running my first ever wordpress blog, i really like wordpress and if i was to ever do a second blog, it would be wordpress too. :D

I had a number of different blogs on Blogger in the past. Some were personal, others forum related, movie reviews, etc. I shut them down a long time ago and haven't been back into blogging since. Maybe I'll return to it someday, or maybe I won't. The setup was very easy for me to use and people often complimented me by saying that my blogs looked more like websites then actual blogs. That was one of the things that I was actually aiming for and trying to be different from the rest. If I ever return to blogging, then Blogger would be my first choice.

AKA it's not for me

Your not alone, maintaining a blog alongside of your website is indeed just like maintaining a totally separate project in itself. Given it need it own separate protocols to be followed for it to "convert" into your project that your trying to do.

So as in a project, a marketing mean that work well for one in this case a blog, may not work for another person.

Personally, I prefer WordPress over most other blog sites. I also use to be really big into LiveJournal as a teenager! I might just go see what's changed about that site. I've not had too much experience with blogger, but from what I have seen of it - it looks pretty neat and easy to use.

I used to have a blog years ago on blogger, but now i have set up and had running my first ever wordpress blog, i really like wordpress and if i was to ever do a second blog, it would be wordpress too. :smile:
Why didn't your use self-host WordPress, with your own domain, hosting?

WordPress is the best platform for a non-technical person to create his own website. It's easy to use, search engine friendly, easy to customize, available with e-Commerce, safe and secure, mobile-friendly, multi-user capability and many more. That's why WordPress is my best selection.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds