Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite athlete?

Credits
Who is your favorite athlete of all time?

I don't know if you guys consider wrestling a sport, but I loved Andre the Giant. I am a big fan of him. If I have to pick a wrestler from the current roster, I'd have to pick the Undertaker. But Andre the Giant will always be my favorite.

Advertisement Placeholder
Chipper Jones. He was the third baseman for the Atlanta Braves for 15+ years. He won MVP, and will be a Hall of Famer in the future. He was just a icon throught my young adult years.

My favorite athlete of all-time is Troy Polamalu. He was the starting strong safety for the Pittsburgh Steelers, but he recently retired after constantly dealing with injuries the past 2-3 seasons. His career might have been cut short because of injuries, but he will be in the hall of fame soon. He has the resume for it, seeing as he is one of the two best safeties (the top spot is a debate between him and Ed Reed) of this era.

Chipper Jones. He was the third baseman for the Atlanta Braves for 15+ years. He won MVP, and will be a Hall of Famer in the future. He was just a icon throught my young adult years.

I have a Chipper Jones poster hanging in my bedroom, right next to all my Vandy posters. :cool:

My favorite athlete of all time would be Bo Jackson. He played in both MLB baseball and NFL football at the same time at one point. After a serious injury if football though, he could only play baseball after that. He played for my favorite MLB baseball team the Kansas City Royals at one point. Bo Jackson is considered one of the greatest sports players ever and has even been inducted into different sports hall of fame organizations around the country too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds